Sandry's humiliating day

She just can't seem to stay dressed

Chapter 1 by Blackskull Blackskull

Sandry looked at herself in the mirror as she stood, brushing her shoulder-length brown hair. Her face was undeniably pretty, with almond-shaped brown eyes, a cute little nose and lips accented by red lipstick. But as she looked down at her body, dressed so far only in underwear, she wished she could get rid of her last remaining bit of puppy fat. True her breasts were full and stunning and her backside enviably round and plump, but she had never managed to get a flat stomach. Now that she had turned 18 and was months away from leaving school she had really hoped to have the figure of her dreams, but it eluded her still.

Anyway, time to put her uniform on and head to school. She took her white blouse from the hanger, tugged it on and grunted as she struggled slightly to fasten the buttons- she really ought to replace this old thing soon. She looped the blue and green striped tie around her neck, ready to finish fastening in a moment. Then as she turned her attention to her skirt, something looked wrong. Or small, at least. It was the right skirt, fresh out of the wash, but it was definitely shorter and slimmer than it had been, she held it in front of her body and wondered how on earth she would get into it. With a gasp, Sandry realised- the washing machine had been too hot! It had shrunk!

How could she wear it now? But her only other option was her old uniform trousers, and she hadn't worn those for about a year, would they fit?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)