Scandinavian Conquest

A new genetic future

Chapter 1 by KingSagrell KingSagrell

Torun had protested fiercely in the National Assembly against the Progressives' Refugee Resettlement Plan along with the rest of his party. A long serving member of the far-right nationalist SDN party(Sons and Daughters of the Norse), Torun Styiggson was well respected in certain circles including his hometown of Dalsfjord, in the Swedish countryside west of Stockholm. Yet in other circles he was reviled as a racist and neo-facist, chants particularly popular amongst the growing Progressive party. While in the past Torun, in coalition with other nationalist parties had managed to form a significant voting block that advantage was slipping as younger Swedes in growing urban center increasing voted for the Progrssive party and their allies. Despite his challenge, Torun knew he would have to make some concessions. In a calculated political and public relations move, Torun said that he would allow one young refuge to come live with him in Halsfjord. The shocking move and accompanying speech caught the left off-guard and brought many in the chamber to their feet in support, the grumbles of some of his party members overshadowed by the clapping on the left. It was just the sort of move needed to jump start the ailing right. "Idiots," he said silently under his breath, smiling and waving for the media that flooded chamber after the speech. I'll use the left's tactics against them and show them these animals don't belong in our country. A few weeks in Halsfjord and that damn refugee will wish he was back in whatever hellhole he came from. He never expected what was to come for his family, his village, or his country.

Whose the Refugee that Stays with the Styiggson's

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)