She's Hungry

Chapter 1 by WayneWax WayneWax

You gasp out of your sleep to the sensation of your wife massaging your morning wood with her mouth. She usually wakes you up this way to get you worked up so you can give her a good fuck to start her day off right, but this time she's letting you lie back and luxuriate in it.

You reach down and stroke her hair. Realizing that you're totally up now, she slides her mouth off while continuing to stroke your throbbing tool like a squirming puppy. She looks up at you dreamily.

"I just love your smooth, hard cock," she whispers, planting loving kisses up and down your rod while looking intensely into your eyes. "The only thing I love more is your hot cum shooting into my mouth."

She licks your balls and guides her tongue up your shaft, cradling your cock in her hands. "Cum for me now, baby!" she begs, sliding as much of your cock into her mouth as she can, bobbing up and down on it before pausing for air. "Cum into my mouth," she moans, her hands jerking up and down your slick member as she opens wide, her tongue whipping out against your swollen head. "Cum! Cum now!"

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)