More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tykj tykj

should they break in the house?

Introduction 2

Mike answered with a coy look of his own, as well as undressing. "What was I thinking?" Mike joined Beth on the mattress and looked into her eyes. "I'm not quite ready to sleep yet."

Beth met Mike's eyes with hers, sparkling blue in the light of the bedroom.

She reached up and began to unbutton the top of his shirt. Reaching in through the space she created, she touched his chest with the smoothness of her fingers, spreading them wide as she rubbed the hard flat of his breast. "Me neither," she said. "Nervous energy from me staying up late worrying," she plead.

He ran his fingers through her hair. "I got some surplus energy too."

She craned up her neck and kissed the hollow of his throat once...then twice, then a hundred times, trailing down the thrumming of his pulse, leaving a trail of sensation as her legacy where she'd passed. Her free hand was unbuttoning more of his shirt and she stood upright on her knees to face him.

Mike's smile and loving look into her eyes was Beth's cue to keep going.

Untucking his shirt from his pants, she threw her arms around his neck, began to kiss him passionately. Stroked his cheek with the flat of her hand, pulling back only slightly so she could look into his eyes again. "I forgot to tell you...I've got one more super power," she whispered breathlessly, "besides talking to roadkill."

"Oh really?" Mike replied, definitely intrigued.

Beth kissed down the front of his face, down his chin until she was at the top of his chest. She rubbed the trunk of him, feeling the muscle there, grazing it lightly with the edges of her nails.

"Wanna see it?" she asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)