More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pictureofagirl Pictureofagirl

What's next?

Introduction 2

At around 3:30 I heard rustling from upstairs, as someone stomped down. Finally from the other room someone bellowed, "Will you fucks keep it down. Some of us are trying to sleep." The two guys looked at eachother and shrugged, turned off the music and bid me good night.

THey offered me blanket as they knew neither Jenny nor I would be driving home. Jenny's own fun seemed to have concluded. Suddenly all was quiet....and I feel asleep in a drunken slumber.

I awoke early the next morning at the sound of hushed voices. I looked up and saw the 4th roommate chatting quietly with a girl. I don't know why I was surprised, but he was tall, over 6 feet, and black with a shaved head. I squinted to eavesdrop but it was too quiet. I assumed by the way they interacted that she was his girlfriend. When he closed the door, he turned around and I feigned sleep.

I could hear him enter the room, and stop in his tracks. It was then I realized the blanket that covered me was half off and the skirt I wore was hiked to my waist. My panties wedged up my butt. I was aghast but pretended to sleep.

I heard a soft chuckle, and some shuffling. THen finally, a click...snap...click...snap...bursts of light through my eyelids. Oh my God! He was taking pictures of me!

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)