More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clampit45 clampit45

What's next?

Introduction 2

So , we had a shower and all went home, it was a bit of an anti-climax for us, but at least we hadn't lost . I was without my car then, I had lost my license for DUI and was taking the bus everywhere for 3 months until I got it back . The other teams bus went past, as we were playing locally and they came from outside the district they all went back on a rented coach whereas we all made our own way home . As luck would have it I got to my home bus stop and their coach passed me again and as it passed their players saw me and I got a few raspberries and two fingered waves , all in good spirit, of course .

 Well life goes on and the following Monday I was at the bus stop waiting for my work bus . As time goes past you get on nodding acquaintance with people who usually use the bus stop every morning  but this morning there was a new person there, a really pretty girl with flowing, curly copper coloured hair, wearing a nice 3/4 length dress that showed off her shapely hips and legs .

She was really something special and a couple of the  lads who take the bus to the local tech. were trying to chat her up , not that they were having much luck, as she practically ignored them .

 When I arrived I hung back a little and checked her out , she was really very attractive and I hoped she was taking the same bus I was . To my surprise she approached me and asked about the buses that stopped there, and where they went . I told her that I took the 25 and where it went, I was glad when  she said "oh yes, well that's where I want to go too . Maybe we can sit together and you can tell me when I have to get off?"

After a few minutes the regular 25 arrived and we got on, the tech. boys shot me some envious glances as I followed her up the stairs and it was all I could do not to reply to them in some way .

We sat upstairs and she told me her name was Erica and she was starting a new job today in the city ; she had just moved down from up north and she didn't know her way round yet .

"Blimey", I thought "If that isn't an opening for me I don't know what it is" . I suggested I meet her after work and show her around the town a little . I also told her I wasn't going out with anyone at the moment and she said neither was she .

We agreed to meet in the city at eight o'clock .

Where do we go..a pub? a cinema?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)