More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SexigeOpe SexigeOpe

What's next?

Introduction 2

The Action:
Ten days ahead of our meeting I reserve a single room at a cheap motel in the other end of town. I ask for a specific room number and get number twelve. I forward the confirmation to PG.

I want to go by car but don't own one. I arrange to borrow my room-mate Jim's car, provided I'll drive him to and from the airport, don't drive to far and fill up the tank.
Next I'll get the proper clothes and props. I take a trip down town.

First I buy a pack of banana-flavoured condoms. I'm not sure PG want to suck my cock at all, in the raw, or with a condom, but better safe than sorry...

If I'm to be a salesrep I need the right attire. I buy a brown, well used and cheap polyester suit, and an ugly tie to go with it. The arms and legs of the suit are about one inch too short, which I think is perfect for the role.

I'll also need some sample merchandise... What company should I represent? Let's make it "Her Hot Hoisery Inc." (3H for short)! I buy a couple of various cheap stockings, as well as some megapacks cheap pantyhose. I also find one of those machines for printing a small quantity of your own business cards, and make a set for Mr Antoine Dupont, sales representative of "Her Hot Hoisery Inc". This level of role-playing should make a good impression on Pussy Galore. She could get away with casual clothes and a bag of take away burgers, but with all my spendings and preparations I really hope she'll do better than that.

When I got home I modified most pantyhose into something more ... special. Feeling the nylon sliding on my hands and arms, thinking of how to use them, I got very excited and just had to masturbate. I slipped a pantyhose leg on my stiff rod and let it slide up and down as I jerked off. Ohh it felt so good! When I realised I was about to cum I tore it away, just before squirting my load all over the nylon in front of me. Ooops, it wasn't my original intention to impregnate the fabric with my semen. I'd better clean it off... I got some toilet paper and wiped off as much cum as I could. It won't be totally clean, but I don't think she'll notice and it will get me even hotter knowing residue of my sperm is there...
I roll up the nylons and stash them together with the other items I bought in my old suitcase for now.

Come saturday.
I left Jim at the airport last night. It turned up his girlfriend was to join him on the visit. I don't know her, have only seen her briefly a few times and can't remember her name, she's also a student, and fairly good looking to that.

I had some trouble sleeping, wondering if PG will turn up as decided. What will she really look like? Do I know her from school? Is she such a horny slut as I've been led to beleive?

I take out the suitcase and open it. The stains on the nylons have dried and are hardly visible.
I put on a new pair of underpants, a new pair of dark grey socks, a white shirt, the suit and tie I bought and finally a pair of brown leather shoes.
I spread the business cards, a few in each of my pockets and some in my wallet, to have them handy. I also open the pack of condoms and put two in my shirt pocket. The rest I leave with the packet in the suitcase.
Better pack a toilet bag while at it, just in case... there's plenty of room for it in the case. I expect to not stay overnight, but you'll never know...
An envelope with printouts of my e-mail correspondence with PG is placed on Jim's desk.

After a quick lunch I take the suitcase and put it in the car trunk. It's windy and rain, not very nice weather. I drive to the motel and check in as Antoine Dupont, paying cash in advance. I get the key and head for the room, number twelve as promised.
It's a fairly small and simple room, but well kept. Two simple armchairs on either side of a low, small table. A desk with one chair, a small TV, telephone and some pamphlets. A mid-size bed, sagging in the middle and a bit squeaky. A bathroom with sink, toilet and shower. There are two glasses, one bathrobe and some towels. That's all.
I take off my jacket and hang it on the chair. Scanning the pamphlets I realise that this motel really do offer room service.
What time is it? Half past three. I open the suitcase, take out the condom packet and put it at the head of the bed. Then I examine my "sample merchandise", wrapping each pair neatly and put them back in the suitcase, sorting them in a logic manner based on style and suggested use.
Now I'm aroused again. Better take a shower to make a clean impression. I undress, putting my clothes on the chair, and bring the toilet bag.
The shower is warm and nice. I fantasise about what to do with Pussy. ... As tip I think I'll offer her my "lollipop", au naturell or banana flavoured as she please. Then I'll touch and lick her to orgasm before fucking her brain out. ... Needless to say I soon bring myself to orgasm.
That's better, now I'll be able to hold back and not come prematurely. I use some soap to wash my groin, penis and armpits.

As I turn the water off I can hear knocking on the door.

  • "Who is it?" I shout.
  • "Room service!" a female voice reply, "Please hurry before I get soaked!".
    "Shit! Is it allready that late?" I think to myself. - "Just a minute!" I reply.
    I rub most of the water off with a towel. No time to dress. Should I open the door in the nude, wrapped in a towel or wearing the bathrobe? Bathrobe, I quickly decide.
    As I put it on I take a quick glance at my watch. 4:25. "Hmm, it isn't that late after all... wonder why she's so early?" I think to myself as I open the door slowly, ready to slam it shut if the situation looks too strange outside...

What do I see outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)