More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Derek Derek

Michelle arrives...

Introduction 2

Rodney finally gets home around 11:00, seeing Michelle sitting on the couch watching TV quietly. "Hey, Mr. Cox, how'd your day go?" Michelle greets him as he comes through the door, turning off the TV.

He makes small talk with her for a few minutes, finding out that the kids were safely in bed, were no trouble, and she had ordered a pizza for them - he happily pays her back. She seems like the perfect babysitter...except, well, did she have to DRESS like that? Well, it made sense if she came right over from school, but it was surprising they let that pass for a uniform.

Michelle and Lindsay went to a Catholic school in town, and they of course had the uniforms to match. Michelle's seems to be pushing the envelope in just about every way. Her plaid skirt just barely hung over her tanned thighs, and was riding higher as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed. The blouse seems to be missing at least one button; there was an awful lot of cleavage for a schoolgirl. She has grown up a lot since he last saw her...she had been a bit of a gawky teenager, but he was now looking at a very sophisticated-looking young woman. One whose perky breasts were almost falling out of her shirt.

Rodney notices her face almost suddenly at this point, as she asks him a question. Her strawberry blonde hair is drawn into a ponytail that sits on her shoulder, and she looks at him with innocent-looking green eyes. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that..." he stammers.

"I want to do a really good job here Mr. Cox," Michelle repeats. "If I do a good job, maybe I can earn a tip?"

He responds...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)