More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Introduction 2

She has found the Maxim

I was surprised and confused as to why she was grinning at first. However, I soon saw what she held in her hand and it was suddenly clear to me. Tash had looked round the room and, eventually, she’dd found the Maxim. Roguishly she asked me what I’d done with it because the pages were stuck together. That was obviously very embarrassing for me and I started to turn red. As Tash saw this she took my hand and pulled me again next to her on the couch. She said: “ You shouldn’t be embarrassed, in the end the pictures are meant as a suggestion for men and for me it is a compliment and a turn-on if menreact like this!”

Tash smiled at me again and then kissed me suddenly and started to play with my tongue. I liked this and I answered her tongue play when I’d got over the shock. She opened my trousers and got my cock out in the daylight. Just from her kiss I was already hard and fully erect. Natasha kneeled before me and slid my cock slowly into her mouth. She sucked greedily at it and I thought my head would explode she did it so well. Tash played around my cock head with her tongue and I already slowly felt my cum rising in my balls. However, I didn’t want to cum yet and was trying t hold off. But Natasha wasn’t interested in that idea at all and she sucked harder and harder at my cock.. Tash sucked at my cock and, then also massaged my testicles, I couldn’t hold back any more and my cum shot in her sweet mouth. She swallowed everything greedily from it and licked my cock completely clean afterwards.

What happens now?

Tash wants to be spoiled

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)