More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What's next?

Introduction 2

She gave me a smile that captured my heart the way that no woman had in a long time. Then she said, "Sure I'll have what you're drinking. My name is Robin."

"My name is Robert, you can call me Rob." Then I motioned to the waitress to bring us two more of the Coronas that I had been drinking. It was a light beer, and it matched the sudden turn of events in my life."

Robin looked at me with her piercing blue eyes, made all the more vivid being framed by her dark hair and skin. Then she said, "So what branch of the service were you in, and when did you get out?"

Now I was truly surprised and I wondered if I was being setup somehow. I asked her in a guarded tone, "What makes you think I was in the military?"

Robin laughed in a gentle way that instantly disarmed my suspicions, and said, "Don't get your hackles up I can see the tattoo on your arm, the way you are sitting at this table, the one that is perfectly placed to give you a view of all the exits and everyone coming in and out of the bar, and the way you hold your body, a very nice body by the way," and she reached out and gripped my steel hard bicep with one hand.

Her touch shot electric bolts though my body and I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. I tried not to stare at her big tits as I replied, "Well old habits die hard."

"Yes, I bet they do," she almost purred at me, and I realized that she was coming on to me. The question was why? My mind was screaming at me that there was danger here, very real danger that this type of thing did not happen and her actions were a setup, but my body could not help but respond to this stunning woman. I smiled a big smile back at her and leaned in close to her and asked, "So what are you doing here Robin, why me?"

Before she could I answer I noticed the men immediately. They were large, definitely military, and they were looking for someone as soon as they cleared the front door. I studied them carefully for a moment and turned back to look at Robin to find that she had dipped her head below the table and now had her head on my lap. I glanced back to the four men and noticed they were scanning the crowed bar with precision, obviously looking for something, or someone. That someone was clearly Robin based upon her actions.

My mental musings were interrupted by the feel of Robin's hand on my cock as she lowered my zipper and pulled out my rapidly swelling cock. Her mouth enveloped me before I could say anything. She quickly started bobbing my cock with her mouth and my head was lost in pleasure. The two men were moving through the bar, looking at every table like hunters look like their prey. The crowd could sense the inherent danger in these men and I watched as the crowd parted. The large blond one with a military crew cut caught my eye and looked down to the girl who was obviously giving me a blow job and gave me a little smirk, which I returned as he walked by.

As the man moved on Robin increased her mouth action on my cock and I could feel my cum boiling up, ready to spew in her waiting mouth. She could sense it also and took me deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling over my fat cockhead. She reached inside my pants to fondle my ball sack. I erupted seconds later and she swallowed my load like a pro, gulping down my cum as I ejaculated in her mouth. I griped the edge of the table and pumped my cock into her mouth, enjoying the intense pleasure that she had given me as I watched the men exit the bar.

Robin came up from under the table, wiping a little of my cum off of her chin. Her eyes were bright and she gave me a big smile and said, "Thanks, you were perfect," then she stood up to go.

"Wait, I said where are you going? Who were those men? What is this all about?"

Robin's face grew serious and she said, "There are many things in this world that you do not understand. The world is not as it seems and you are in danger if you stay with me. I am not what I seem, and you will never be the same if you stay near me." Then she was gone moving away from me, heading out the back door of the bar.

What do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)