More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sillydreamer Sillydreamer

What's next?

Introduction 2

Carrying your copies, you make your way down the hall and to her office. She is hunched over in her chair, behind her desk. You knock quietly, already entering, and she looks up. Her expression is warm, despite her weariness.

"Come in." Her register is lower than usual. She clears her throat as she stands and approaches the conference table in the middle of the room. "You're here late."

"Just making copies." You gesture to the pile of papers in your grasp.

She is next to you and reaching for you. "Here." Oh. Just the copies. She takes them and sets them down on the table.

"How are you? You seem tired."

"I am. Thankfully, it's Friday." You nod in agreement. She sits in one of the smooth, leather chairs next to you and turns to face you. Your knees touch when she crosses her legs. You hope she doesn't notice you assessing her. The dress she is wearing is by far your favorite: dark red, long sleeves, but sloping neckline and fabric that clings to every curve of her lean, runner's body.

You slowly take in her body, your eyes finally meeting hers, when you realize how long it has been since you said anything. She smiles, knowingly, and you are sure you can feel yourself blush.

"I actually just stopped by to see if you wanted to get a drink."

Her knee presses the outside of your leg. "I'd love to. I just have a few things to finish up."

"Great." You smile and turn to go.

Her hand falls to thigh. "You could help..."

Help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)