More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amoryb3 amoryb3

What happens next?

Introduction 2

With my supply of big-titted, slim-waisted women to fuck dwindling - due to boredom or otherwise - I had to resort to jerking off. A lot. But thank God, and the internet, for the wonder that is Veronica.

Veronica is a cam girl...and a popular one. She looks to be in her mid-twenties and has a face to die for, with large hazel eyes, big luscious lips, and a striking smile, all framed by a stunning mane of platinum blonde hair. More importantly, she has a body to die three or four times for.

Her measurements: 34F-20-34.

Starting from the end, Veronica has long, sexy legs that have been doubtlessly honed with diligent physical workout. They lead up to a tight bubble butt - the act of her peeling a thong down to reveal her closely-shaved pussy is practically cum-inducing. Her hips curve sharply up to a tiny waist - one I'm positive I could wrap my entire hands around - with a flat stomach decorated by a small belly ring.

And then her tits.

Veronica possesses the best pair of tits I've seen in my entire life. Her massive, perfectly round 34Fs are clearly oversized for her small frame and are topped with perpetually-hard and utterly suckable nipples. Beyond the magnificent size and shape of her breasts, what made Veronica's tits so perfect was her affinity for playing with them, frequently smothering them in oil or rubbing ice cubes over her nipples for her fans' pleasure. Titty fucking her liberally-oiled up melons and slapping them with my huge cock, then coating her torso in a thick sheet of semen, was one of my favorite Veronica fantasies.

All of this wrapped up in a 5'5", 110-pound package: a fucktoy with a flawlessly tanned body - one that suggests she owns a tanning bed or has convenient access to one.

Needless to say, Veronica was a central figure in my frequent jerk-off sessions. Her shows featured her wearing a wide variety of incredibly revealing, slutty clothing - from tight, sheer dresses showing off every curve of her body and exaggerating her ridiculous figure, to microscopic string bikinis covering nothing more than her nipples and pussy. Veronica typically performs a slow, sexy strip tease with almost endless streams of dirty talking. Nothing was off limits. Some of the things she has said make my dirtiest thoughts seem saintly.

The only problem? She never goes beyond the tease - no touching, nothing. And as I saw it, one of two things needed to happen.

Either Veronica made the jump to full-out porn, allowing the world the pleasure of seeing her receive a double-digit dicking, one that her body was built for and one that she so sorely seems to desire. Given both her popularity and her seeming unwillingness to make that jump, I pegged this outcome as unlikely.

Or...I could try to fuck her. Even more unlikely, right?

The video...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)