More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ~Etoile~ ~Etoile~

What's next?

Introduction 2

While his face is hidden, I strip out of my gear. My usual clothing consists of a crop top and jacket, with bike shorts. I carry a couple of belts with tools, shuriken, rope, scrolls, tags, etc. All of that I pile beside the man, so that all that remains are my boots, my fingerless gloves, and of course my headband. My violet hair, I free from its ponytail and let it cascade over my shoulders. In bright daylight, you can see the color of it, but to most people it just looks black. My body is healthy, supple and soft. My breasts, outside of my padded clothes are once again only a B-cup. I've managed to disguise myself as someone easily four years younger than my fourteen years, especially because I keep my body so well shaved. I rub my shorn cunny slowly to get my scent on my hand, then press it to the man's damp shirt.

Aside from my facility with lightning, one of my abilities is that my body exudes a scent that tends to hypnotize people. It makes them suggestable, more pliable. It makes my job far easier and the scent of my cunt was the most powerful in that respect. After a few seconds of inhaling it, even through the wet fabric of his shirt, the man's body starts to calm, his breathing slows as does his heart. My armpits work nearly as well, but I love the brazen aspect of doing things this way.

I pull the shirt down and his gaze has lost its fear. A haze of careless desire rests in his eyes now. "Will you do as I say now?" I ask softly, careful not to be too loud and break the spell.

"Yes, please ... I need your scent," he replies dreamily.

I release his wrists from the binding tags and straddle him again, pinning his arms now to this sides with my legs. I start rubbing my wet pussy on his belly slowly up an down. I reach back and feel the bulge straining in his pants for freedom. "Are you ready for a fucking?"

"Oh yes, please ... I want to live ... I want to fuck ..."

"Do you want your cock in this hot cunt of mine?"

"Yes please ... please please ...!" he begs and whimpers.

I take a scroll case from the pile - a special one I use for such an occasion. I pull his head up, the case lengthwise between his teeth and with a quick application of Qi, the cable on the case pulls tight behind his head, forcing his jaws apart in the fashion of a horse's bit.

I flip the man over and pull his shirt over his head, using it and a length of rope to tie his arms into a secure (if messy) box tie. I yank down his pants and underwear in one quick jerk and then pat him on the ass. "Too bad," I say softly, rubbing his sweaty ass. "I'm going to fuck YOU. Don't worry, I have plenty of tools to make it as good as I'd like ... and you, well, I doubt you'll be good enough to survive!"

I charge up one hand now with a static burst and pull his ass open with my other hand. "This is going to hurt," I say, two finger slowly approaching his anus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)