More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ~Etoile~ ~Etoile~

What's next?

Introduction 2

Gathered all around, the recruits are abuzz in training room #2. Money trades between them, and the tension had built. They had formed a ring for this special event. In the middle of it all is the willowly-limbed Ranger, Maria Black. Like most Lunshea, she has a distinct appearance.

Lunshea are known for their voluptuous appearance, dark skin tone, and neon hair and eye colors. In Maria's case her skin is an ashen black, her eyes a bright chartreuse, and her hair a bright, rich purple, styled into a wide bob-cut. Her 42 DD breasts push tightly against the shiny Ranger singlet, white with black and blue accents.

She claps her hands and grins, her bright purple lipstick perfectly matching her hair. "All right, come on, let's finish the bets. We have a mission to get to!" She watches as the recruits finish up, then taps the communicator built into the collar of her suit. "All right, Morgan, you're up!"

The door from the women's locker room slams inwards, banging against the wall, hinges groaning. With a cocky swagger, Morgan Bailey walks out of the back room. "All right! I hope you all are ready to lose your money!" She pushes through the crowd and stands beside her partner.

Although she was half-Lunshea, she makes a striking contrast with her partner. Standing two inches taller at 5'11", she is a little less voluptuous but not by much. Her pale-ish skin was the largest difference, but her bright magenta hair, pulled into a rough ponytail is another big difference. Her slightly less endowed breasts - "only" 40D - aren't as prevalent, but the recruits weren't there for that.

One of the younger men steps forward with a few belts and straps, and a small powercell embedded into the webbing. "Inertial dampening restraints," he says. "There's no way you can get out of them."

Morgan grin and turns her back on him, holding her arms back behind her. She looks down at her partner. She feels the boy pulling her arms back behind her and pulling the web of belts and straps up. Her hands are together, and she feels her arms being pressed together. "Make sure it's tight, now, I don't want you crying about it when I escape!"

"Hah, you never get tired of this, do you?" Maria, being Lunshea, is also telepathic. All Lunshea have similar psychic powers, but she was considered one of the strongest tested.

"Nope, I love making a little extra cash and flexing my muscles," Morgan thinks back to her. Morgan's mixed heritage gives her a special advantage over most. While Lunshea had psychic powers involving the mind - empathy, telepathy, manipulation of the senses - there were none that had kinetic powers - pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, telekinesis. Her genes had somehow translated the natural psychic ability to a tactile-telekinesis - telekinetic strength that augmented her muscles.

The ability served her well in the past, allowing her to turn even a minor shrug or motion into a kinetic as powerful as a charging rhino. This particular ritual - shrugging off bindings - had become a tradition for two years running. This is the third year, and like each of the past two years, the recruits chose inertial dampers - flimsy but with the ability to reduce muscular motion, almost the opposite of her ability. Just not as powerful as hers.

Morgan grunts as the recruit pulls the last of the belts tight. She hears the soft 'pingg' as the binding are activated. The recruit swats her ass firmly, and she feels it linger there, rubbing her through the thin latex-like material. "You're going to lose that hand," she grouses.

"All right," Maria grins. "Let's go!"

Morgan grits her teeth, takes a breath, and?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)