More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superninja101 superninja101

What's next?

Introduction 2

He grabbed his dick and started fucking my tight hole until I passed out. I awoke in my cage, aching. Cum, blood, and bruises covered my body. I watched in shock as he dragged someone out of the room. She was a blood and cum mess. Her fingers and toes were cut off. I screamed in horror. How could he do this? He ignored me, and in the open, he grabbed a knife and started cutting every part of her off. She bled to . A girl was crying. "Now you fucking whores, will we have any more trouble?" he asked. "N-no.. no," we squeaked. "Good. Now, your food today will be my shit and piss. You will eat and drink it all." He placed poop and pee in the other cages, but stopped at me. "I have something special for you." He opened my cage and led me into the kitchen. He made a gourmet breakfast and made me inhale the scent. Then he started eating it and teasing me with it. Once it was gone, he made me watch as he licked the plate clean. Then he said, "Let's have some fun you defiant little bitch. Show me what a little whore you are, bitch."

What game does he want to play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)