More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuio15 qwertyuio15

What's next?

Introduction 2

As I opened it out came a gorgeous woman as revealed on the bottle of colone. She had red hair and 38DD breasts at least and an hourglass body with green eyes. Just looking at her eyes i knew she was powerful and could destroy me with a flick of my finger. As soon as i found my voice i asked her "Who are you?"
"I am a genie and here to give you 3 wishes as you desire. My name is not relevent John."
After a long thought I said my first wish
"I wish I could wish for more wishes."
"Wow! You're the first person to ever make that wish and let me guess you are now going to wish for an infinite amount of wishes."
"You got that right. Make it happen Jenny. By the way im going to call you that for safety purposes when we are out in public."
With a flash of her green eyes. I felt a sway in the balance of power in the room. I was now more powerful and as i got a good hard look at her now i noticed truly how hot she was. Her perfect face and ass. Her gorgeous tits. All i wanted to do right now was to fuck the hell out of this bitch. That could come right now i wanted to, but maybe?

With His new found power what does John do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)