More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

What's next?

Introduction 2

Watching all the kids and teachers drive off fills me with glee. I'm like a kid on Christmas! However, I actually plan to 'wrap up' my presents instead of unwrapping them. Ha ha ha.

I let all of the girls get a sense of safety before I make my move. After a long night, they're all very tired. I spy on the Lee Sisters exiting Tory's room, which only confirms what I've thought. Candace was just out with some guy, but he's no concern to me. Natalie was out clubbing and came in quite late. Donna has spent all night watching Kurosawa films, so she's out of it.

The next morning, I use my spare keys to get in. To make sure my job is easier, I messed with the lock a bit afterwards. The girls will find their keys quite useless from now on. Creeping down the hall, I decide who I want first.

Donna would be an easy get, certainly. The Lee Sisters, on the other hand, could prove difficult. I do like a challenge though. Candace is probably not too hard to control, since her inner slut makes her a bit submissive. Natalie is strong, but I love to wrestle with a girl. Tory would be the toughest- no doubt. At the same time, showing her capture to the other girls would definitely motivate them to obey. If I can control her, it will show them that resistance is futile.

Choices, choices, choices...

Actually, now that I think about it, there are a few teachers staying for the break.

I remember a Ms. Devine arguing with her husband on her cell phone. She told him that she was better off right here. Given that she's a DD-cup hottie, I'd agree with her in my own way.

In addition, there's a Ms. Tan who is apparently going through some financial issues. Rumors have been going around that she sleeps with her female students. I wonder if the Lee Sisters were amongst the group.

Lastly, there was a 'Ms. Pendragon'- nicknamed as such for her love of Arthurian lore. I remember seeing her bitch at some students about not doing well enough, causing her to get a pay cut. I wonder if she would like to play rough in my dirty games. I've got a whole harem waiting, after all..

If I wait too long, I won't have any viable options. What's it going to be?

Who does he take first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)