More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sandy_folsom sandy_folsom

What should Lisa do know?

Introduction 2

It must have been the worst storm of the year. I would have stayed home I had my chemistry mid-term that day. I wore black stockings with heels and a button-down dress under my trenchcoat, yet I still got soaked getting into the car. To make matters worse, I got a flat and had to wait over an hour before I could get the tow-truck guy out to fix the flat. By the time I arrived, I already missed the midterm. I was in tears. This would screw up my Chemistry grade. I ran sobbing to Jim's office to see if I could take a make-up test.

He was sitting at his desk in his office when I arrived, all soaking wet. He looked up and remarked that I looked like a soggy kitty. I plopped, more like squished, down on his desk and told him my story. He was silent the whole time. I felt that I was doomed except for... A thought came to my mind... Well, he is pretty cute. And I have been teasing him all semester. I guess it won't hurt to try... With a gulp, I decided that I should try something drastic.

I opened my trenchcoat and leaned back, allowing his gaze to look over my body. The dress underneath was also wet and clung to my figure. I seductively raised one leg, allowing the bottom of the dress to fall away, revealing my stockings. My right hand toyed with the top bottom of my dress. "Is there anything I can do so I can take the test?"

Jim swallowed nervously and said "Uh, Lisa, you don't have to do this." I figured that I already started this and might as well continue. I unbuttoned a couple of more buttons and rubbed the sides of my breasts.

"I think I've been a bit unfair teasing you all this time. I noticed the bulge in your pants when you talk to me." I leaned forward toward him.

"No really, you don't have to do this," Jim stammered.

"I think it's time for me to show you how I appreciate all the help that you've given me," I purred as I lowered myself to the floor. At this point, I felt a warmth growing between my legs. There was no stopping me. I was getting really turned on by showing Jim my breasts. I reached down and unzipped his pants. My hands pulled his hard cock out. "Hmmm, it looks delicious." I then went down on him, sucking his cock deep in my mouth.

"Oh!" was all that Jim could say at this point as he gripped the arm rests and arched his back. (Another of my talents is giving blow jobs) I licked his shaft up and down with my tongue and put it back in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. I played with his balls in my hand and felt it tightening up. I could sense the immediate release. I sucked faster and faster. His breathes were quicker. He arched his back some more and I felt his cock starting to pulse. I knew that he was coming. I stroked his cock while and sucked and tasted the salty cum as it started to spurt out. I managed to swallow all of it and milked it some more to get the last of it. Some girls I talked to doesn't like the taste of cum, but to me it was an acquired taste. Also, it didn't look good spitting it out on the floor. ;-)

After his cock stopped pulsing, I gave it a kiss and put it back in his pants and zipped him back up. I then looked up and asked, "Well, what about that midterm now?"

"Ah, Lisa. What I was trying to tell you was that the midterm was postponed due to the storm. But you didn't give me a chance. Sorry." Jim apologized.

I didn't know what to think. At first I was really pissed for Jim to lead me on but before I started ranting, I realized that I never gave him a chance to say anything. Boy did I really screw things up. I quickly turned beet red and said, "Oh my God! You must think I'm just a slut. You must think I do this all the time!" I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"No, no, Lisa," Jim said as he held me and tried to comfort me, "I think you're a wonderful girl. In fact, after the semester ends, I was going to ask you out. I thought it might be a conflict of interest if I dated you while you were still in my class."

I looked up in his eyes and knew that he was sincere. Those eyes just melted me. Those feelings between my legs came back. Now I was extremely horny. I knew that I wanted him but he did have a point about being the TA.

What should Lisa do know?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)