More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doctorweird Doctorweird

What happens next?

Introduction 2

It seems like just yesterday that you first stepped inside the premises of the school. But now, in what seemed to be in a blink of an eye, you're at your final year at West Burrow, just a few days before the prom. An event that has consumed the mind of many in the school, filling in quite a few gaps that normally would be present in conversations. The group of friends you're normally around with all have dates for the prom. In fact, in said group, you're the only one who hasn't gotten a date. But you know a good number of women you could ask to the prom, and chances are that they'd accept. After, even though you're the not -the- most popular guy on campus, you still have enough charisma around to make you seem like the star of the school's football team. That being said, you haven't had a date set already because you've had your eyes set on one girl in particular...

Quite possibly the reason why you don't cut every single class, is because of Kelly Madison. She had just attended West Burrow this one year but quickly found herself surrounded by guys and women. The eighteen year old woman's long red hair has gotten you in trance with talking to her, the most sparkling green eyes, a perfectly slim athletic body, massive DD cup breasts and the most luscious pear shaped ass. What was the most surprising aspect of her, is that she really tried to keep to herself. From what most people have seen, she hasn't been exactly outgoing and only has a close circle of friends. Now, you can't say that you're not near what she would call a "best friend", but you both haven't had any problems talking to each other.

Since she isn't the type to throw herself at guys, you don't really have much competition, except perhaps Tyson Beck, the school's star athlete. He's pretty close to Kelly and has shown his true intentions in the locker room. You could hear him loud and clear as he stated that he was going to bang her. But you were a bit surprised to hear him say that she was a virgin. Yes, it was true. You're friends with a good portion of her friends, and they have told you the same thing.

You aren't sure if it's because you really like Kelly, lust after her or just want to rid Tyson of that smug smirk on his face, but you made one goal for the next few days...

You will make her yours.

Moving forward...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)