More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Omeganaut Omeganaut

What's next?

Introduction 2

After an hour of walking and not a single car you could attempt to hitch a ride from, you eventually notice a dirt road that branches off from the road you were driving on. Although you can hardly see through the thick brush, it looks like there's a some kind of building at the end of it. You decide to see if anyone's around who might be able to help you out. As you approach the structure, it becomes clear that it's actually a large house, and not a run down looking shack like you'd expect this far in the woods, but actually a luxurious, well-kept mansion.

You knock on the door, there are cars parked outside so you figure there must be people around, even if they are rich hillbillies. To your surprise, though, the door is opened by a beautiful brunette in her early twenties.

"Well, hello," she says flashing a playful grin, "can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah," you reply, a little bewildered by the whole situation, "My name is John, I actually ran out of gas a ways back, do you have a phone I could use or something?"

"Oh no, there's no phone here sweetie," she says, still beaming her impish smile up at you, "but I'm sure we can figure something out. Why don't you come inside?" She seems unusually pleased by your presence.

"Um, sure, I guess" she seems friendly enough, although maybe a little strange.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)