More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by browneyed_ browneyed_

What next?

Introduction #2 (Aiden, Alex and Riley storylines)

When suddenly ??Error, video not found??. Damn! Anton must have taken it off the site. Oh well, I had at least two weeks of pleasure with it. I shut the window, and got up the chair. Then, my cell began vibrating again. ??Jes, me again. no u got the mess. Txt back.?? Aiden again.

I threw the cellphone on the bed and when downstairs to check if something was on the TV. Nothing. Fuck my life sucks in these moments.

I decided to go back on the computer. In times of boredom, there is only one option: Facebook. So, I logged in and started check what others had to say. That?s how I ended up on Riley?s page.

Riley was, to be completely honest, was one of the hottest guy I had ever seen, though I would never have admitted it. Riley was at my high school, and use to be the ??gay kid??. You know that gay guy that would always get picked on by the jocks. Sadly for him, I was part of the jocks and, to be part of the group, I picked on him as often as I could. Riley was about 5??6, just turned 18, and had a very boyish frame, dark green eyes, and semi-long justin-beiber-ish brown hair. I always I known Riley loved me, though he always said he hated me. I was most probably the one he was thinking of when he was getting off. And, from the bulge I once saw in his gym shorts, while I was changing, what he was getting off with was tiny. From that sighting, I would have given it 4 inches, and not a inch more. But apart from his looks, Riley had nothing for him. He was the bitchy gay guy. That gay guy that always sticks with the same four unpopular and unappealing girls, and that gives attitude to everyone else. Riley actually hated everybody else.

So, when I saw ?in couple? on his page, it actually made me fuss a little, but I decided to let go of it. After all, it?s not because a guy is hot means he?s mine. I look at his profile picture. He had his mouth open, his tongue licking his upper lip. That mouth gave me the chills and I immediately got hard.

Follow-Up Choices:

1) Text back Aiden: Double date with him and two girls.

2) Text back Alex: Hang out with him and Sabrina.

3) Riley logs on Facebook, and I decide to chat with him.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)