More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

What happened?

Intro Part 2

Thanks to my help, Jennifer had gotten an A on her midterm. She was so happy, she wanted to go celebrate. Unfortunately, she was still too young to drink legally, so instead of having a night on the town, we bought dinner and drinks and went back to my place. Everything started out innocent and I didn't intend for it not to be.

I'm still not sure how it happened. Maybe she had a little too much to drink. Maybe we both did. But she ended up nearly naked on my love seat with me massaging those big tits. Her top, pants, and bra were on the floor. The only thing she still had on was her glasses and panties. I was still fully dressed but was more focused on her at the moment. I bent my head down and took a nipple into my mouth, causing her to moan loudly. Then, I reached a hand into her panties. She was a little furry down there, but damn, she was WET!

And this is where I messed up. I kissed her. At first, she kissed me back. But then, she suddenly pushed me away.

"JD, we can't do this," she said. "This was a mistake. I have a boyfriend..."

"Oh, right..."

She got dressed and I took her to her dorm. The next day, we had an awkward conversation where she blamed the for everything and said we were better off pretending that night just didn't happen.

And yet, I couldn't forget that night. Even though we went right back to the way things had always been, I couldn't help but wish for more from her. I tried not to, but I just really liked her. And I couldn't stop thinking about her. And that night.

Usually on Saturdays, Jennifer and I, along with our other nerdy friends, would spend all day gaming until late in the night. But recently, Jennifer got some kind of night job and had to work Saturdays. So, she would cut out early.

Today, being Saturday, most of my friends ended up being out of town. So, when Jennifer left for her job, I found myself bored and alone.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)