More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Intoducing Caitlyn to Club activities

"Hey, guys here you go let me introduce you to Caitlyn. Now, Caitlin, these are dad's friends, I have never told you but i am part of a special club and since you are old enough finally i wanted to have you part of it so we can spend more quality time together" Jim says as he pushed the little brunette with an amazing ass forward. he laughs to himself at his little joke. She had been a bratty teen and he finally was gonna have some payback for her attitude. The fact that he was sharing her even made it better since he loved the thought of all his friends getting a turn at her

"hi guys so dad wouldn't share what this club is about but hope we can get along" she says as nervously stands in a short plaid skirt and a halter top saying birthday girl in front of ten strangers. she has no clue what this club was about but her dad had been adamant of her coming. At the time she had been relieved since her birthday gangbang was still going on this morning when he had come to clean her up and brought her over.

"Thanks, Caitlin i am sure we all will have a great time with you. really Jim you didn't tell her anything? " brian says as he checks out the perky nipples and perfect ass peeking out of her short skirt. He loved that she wasn't expecting what she was in for. she was nervously rubbing her knees together and her to cute face was looking at the crowd wide-eyed and slightly fearful now.

"here honey let's blindfold you so we can surprise you with a real birthdaygift," jim says as he steps behind his daughter and puts a blind over her eyes. the guys all love it and lead her out to the parking lot and take out to 3 foot tall plugs that start small and quickly go to 2 ft after second ft down and then narrow after coming back to a heavy base that helps them stand upright. They were both wider than Caitlin was by far with her 26-inch waist. another guy grabs an expandable pear that he loves to use on their urethra. one guy had a length of 3-inch wide pipe and another had brought out smaller pears he would be using on her breast.

"whats going on dad, are you getting me a car"Caitlin asks as she hears them set up. she is totally clueless and just thought they had maybe gotten her a real gift qhwn she was just expecting it was another gangbang qhen she first gor introduced.

"i suggest you try to relax, make me proud" He says as he and another each grab a leg and places her ass and cunt at the tops of the giant standing plugs. her holes had completely closed up from the morning and were dry from being clean earlier. They didn't believe in lube to make it easier on tthe girls so she was in for a rough start as the heads were roughly shoved in with the help of two other guys

"What is that it's so wide in my ass dad please lube it" Caitlin says. she can't see her own father and the other guys' sadistic smiles as they looked at her and know she is going to really hate what comes next.

"just relax and take it. alright guys on the count of three" her father says and with 3 other guys, they each have an arm or leg, and together without warning and no preparation, they all pull-down together on three. Caitlin wales as there combined weight pulls her ass and cunt open as they her halfway down on the first thrust

"No what are you guys doing"Caitlin cries in between screams as she is worked down farther on them by her dad and his friends. she feels someone grab her mouth and the pipe is soon lodged down her throat keeping it open and the pear is inserted without care for her into her urethra and is cranked as her muffled groans and screams are heard out the pipe.

"Damn your daughters a tight one," Brian says as he pushes on her shoulders to help drive the giant plug-shaped dildos up her. they pop in and she convulses as they do, her stomach clearly deformed by their giant girths.

"lets test this face out one says and walks up to her spasming form. He shoves his cock up her nose and starts fucking it and soon another joins him in her other nostril. they take her nipples and nostrils and unload their cum into them before using the pears to open her breast up to.

"Damn she was a tight fit but love the reactions from such a fresh cunt" Brian tells jim as he appreciates the stretched out teenage in front of him

"See Caitlin you did great we are gonna have to have a lot more father-daughter days from now on" he says to the poor teenager that has had all her holes stretched beyond what she thought possible on her second day of being 18. she could only cry as the giant dildo's painfully kept her stretched open as they had used her as a cum receptacle. she was left in the park for the day and her dad tagged her in a photo on social media so her friend could go cum and piss down the pipe in her throat. by the end her teacher even showed up and had taken turn pumping her slim form up and down on the dildo's before dumping their loads in her and putting her back on them.

When her dad came back the next day there was a crowd still enjoying stretching her ass and cunt even farther by shoving branches up alongside the dildos. Of course before he left her stretched form turn him on so of course, he gave her another load. the pipe in her throat was gone, pulled out at some point so he facefuck her as she cried on his cock.

"well have fun with you new friend dear i will come to check on you tomorrow," he says to her horror as someone takes his place and facefucks her as more men still are working her ass open with rough-barked logs alongside the dildos. She couldn't believe she was left to them for another day of her holes getting pummeled out in the park.

When he retrieve her the next day she had barely been recognizable. She had the two giant plugs up her ass together and a bum was foot fucking her urethra and cunt as she twitched. You see both feet clearly through the petite girls stomach and love the view. The crowd gone you watch him finish up by cuming into her eyes and pissing down her throat.

"Just look at you sweetie, your a proper whore now." Her father says as her drags her back to the car

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)