More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wrent wrent

What's next?

Into the bar.

You walk in confidently and sit at the bar. Almost instantly the bartender comes over to greet you. He's quite handsome, a little younger, maybe mid to late 20s, very fit with the curve of muscles moving beneath his white button down shirt. His brown eyes gaze intensely at you, and he has a perfectly trimmed beard gracing his strong jaw. He asks what you're having and you say 'dirty martini' then pause and look straight into his handsome dark eyes when you say, 'extra dirty', the corner of your mouth quirking up in a flirtatious smile.

He smiles back then starts making your drink. 'I'm Isaac, by the way.' 'Louisa' you reply, using the sobriquet you and your husband chose for your more daring alter ego. Isaac engages you in some casual conversation and you find him quite nice to talk to. You haven't been there 5 minutes when a tall stranger sits down next to you. You can't help but notice the subtle masculine scent of his aftershave, and the cinnamon mocha skin of his hand. He leans towards you without looking over and says, 'I couldn't help notice you when you walked in. Would you enjoy some good conversation?' You glance over at him and take in his handsome features and light green eyes, he appears to be a little over 40 and well dressed in a sharp suit. The bartender brings over your drink at that moment and the stranger says, 'you can put that on my tab.' Isaac the bartender looks to you for approval.

Do you let him buy you a drink, or focus on the cute bartender?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)