More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phoenixdown1 Phoenixdown1

What should Steve do?

Intervene

Steve walks over placing a hand on Bennys shoulder, his heart racing as he knew Benny would kick his ass any day of the week, Benny froze getting to his feet. No height difference but double size in muscle. No one knew what he did at work, he was just a pain in everyones ass.

"what the fuck Steve?" his breathe smelt foul, before he could reply all he remembered was a swift fist to the jaw......

That was the first time Steve was knocked out.....

He woke to his nose flaring and the most beautiful face he had ever seen. The Latino woman was knelt down beside him, he could see the shape of her perfect breasts, not overly big but just right. "hey..." she smiled "you okay?"

He remained speechless, "i am now" he was not meant to say that at all, shocked with embarasment he quickly got to his feet, rushed outside, one hand flicking his lighter t his face where he already had a smoke waiting.

The door swung open shortly after "you have one for me?" smiling, her face was like an angel. "Salma...."

He passed her his pack "Steve.. sorry I...."

"You have a light?" her smile he was sure was seductive, he flipped the lighter, lighting it for her, the cigarette firmly between her thick lips. Her eyes glistening in the moonlight. "you going to come back in and buy me a drink?"

From there, hours passed, drinks were had, it was late. Steve walked her home, and the most unexpected thing happened. He found himself in this beautiful womans trailer. They talked, she talked about how she was waiting for her big break, she did not like this role, she thought it was degrading.

they sat on the couch a glass of scotch for each of them. He found her hand suddenly placed on his leg... the best but worst thing happened then, his dick throbbed hard in his pants, she noticed and blushed, Salma was speechless when she noticed the size of the shadow it left on hi jeans and became curious, her tongue licked her lower lip as she bite it slightly.

What does Steve do now.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)