More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carrot74 Carrot74

Where does Katie go first?

Internet or Mall shopping

Katie is so horny that she is almost befuddled by a simple choice: where to go looking for a potentialy available female? Melissa isn't around for awhile, and being this horny is getting on her nerves, so she feels she needs some relief.

As she has successfully seduced a few women in the past, and that is her preference, she decides to head to the mall and see what virgin women are around. Whe she gets to the mall she checks at the directory and memorizes where all the clothing stores are, as it will fit in perfectly with her plan for seduction hopefuls.

She selects the most likely potentials in the stores: a voluptuous blonde named Stephanie who is working at the lingerie store. She is about 26 years of age, about 5'4" of height, no ring on the finger, and is nicely dressed in a skirt and blouse outfit. Then there is Michelle, a 22 year old page cut brunette working at the perfume counter in the big department store; she is dressed in a simple white shirt, white skirt, and white heels. Then there is one that she is really attracted to: a voluptuous brunette named Laura. She is working at the film lab of all places, and it is what is not seen but suggested under the white lab smock that is exciting. There is a definite large chest under the smock, and black heels. She wanders the mall for a short bit deciding eeventually to try first with...

Which girl will be seduced by Katie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)