More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What is Usha's plan?

Internet dating

I like to live dangerously sometimes. That's why I decided to give Internet dating a try. You never know what kind of people you might hook up with. I figured that if I joined the raunchiest site, and only shared a body photo that anyone who knows me wouldn't recognize me by body alone. I could send a mutually interested party a face shot through a private message. The body shot should be enough to attract interest, especially since I was going to be daring, and make it a nude one.

Chris, of course, whined and complained about it, but I reminded him of what he had done to me, and to his family. He could do nothing but look on in silence as I searched the Internet for the perfect site. The one I found was Hot Asses. This sounded like the best one to join, because all they required to open an account was a photo of my bare ass. Now I don't mean to brag, but I do have a killer heart shaped ass that's well toned, yet nice and soft. Of course, I made Chris take the picture of my bare ass for me as part of his punishment.

As soon as I had registered, and uploaded my ass photo, I received messages from over a dozen interested members on the site. Some of them were women, and some were men. Some were couples who were into some very kinky ass play. That really sounded interesting. I had to wonder how Chris would feel if he had to sit there and watch as two people fucked his wife, and did anything they wanted to with her?

"Usha, this is crazy" Chris said. "I told you I would never let this happen again."

"And I know you won't" I quickly responded. "But how do I know you haven't done this before? Maybe this isn't the first time you've had an affair behind my back?"

Chris was about to answer, but he stopped short after drawing a breath. He took a seat next to me at the computer desk. "You're right. I wouldn't trust me either."

"Trust is something you give to people you love, and it's not easily earned once you've broken it. Honey, I love you, but I need to do this to make us even, to show you how you made me feel."

Chris bowed hid head. He knew I was right. "Then I may as well admit it. I did have another affair before this one with one of the interns at work."

For some reason, it didn't startle me at all. "And when did this happen?" I pursued him for an answer.

Chris cleared his throat. "While you were pregnant. I'm sorry. It was just too much of a temptation. You were all big and round, and you didn't seem so interested in sex, and I felt abandoned."

I should have been angry. I should have gathered my things, and my son's things, and left him sitting there. But something inside me wouldn't do that. I turned to him, and looked him in the eyes, and said "I would never abandon you Chris. You are the love of my life. But I do understand why you did what you did. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel abandoned. But you should have talked to me about it instead of doinking the first intern at work that looked at you. It's because of that first encounter that you did it a second time. If you had talked to me back then, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

"So, you're not mad at me?" Chris dared to say those words.

"Of course I'm mad at you. What makes you think I'm not? I'm just being rational, and I'm channeling that anger into something else called . But now I see I have to do it twice. Anything else I should know?"

Chris's face went white. "Yes. The intern had a baby. It's definitely mine."

I brought my hand to my forehead, and shook my head in disbelief. "Well, I guess that means I'm going to have to get pregnant with another man's baby, and make you raise it like it's your own."

"You're kidding, right?" Chris was shocked out of his shoes.

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" I looked at him with a stone cold face. Then I went in and changed my profile a bit. It read something like this: "Jilted married woman seeks on hubby who cheated on her twice. No safe sex required."

Chris watched as I wrote it, and said not another word the rest of the night. Once I had the new profile posted, I received more messages than I did before. It seems there were a lot of men out there who wanted to make me pregnant. But instead of answering anyone right away, I thought I would let Chris stew in his own juices overnight before I started responding to them.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)