More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What is his job

Intern

You are an intern, for the morning show. You were suppose to meet the star of the show and she was to go over the ground rules with you. You are about ten minutes early, when you meet her, she is a brunette with dark hair flowing hair, tall and busty with Italian heritage. Her name was, Natalia Rossi and it was rumored that she is a demanding bitch.

She looks me and tells me to sit down.

She goes behind you starts rubbing your shoulder, she says, "Do you know why you were hired."

She gives a slight pause, "Clue, it was not your grades or you work ethic it was that erect monster and your obedient. So you will work and do anything we tell you during the day."

You looked stunned as you look around and notice that the whole floor is absent of men except for an IT guy working on a a computer while he is being felt up by two red heads.

Natalia says, "During the day, the station owns you but at night you will take care of my co host and me. You look up and see a picture of a red head named Danni and blonde named Madison."

In walks a blonde, she says, "Is the piece of meat, ready for the test, Natalie."

Natalia says, "Don't call me that unless were alone."

She says, "Okay it is time for the test."

You says "Test?"

The blonde says, "You have to prove that you can perform your duties."

What do they have in mind

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)