More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HeatherLynn HeatherLynn

Can you really go through with it?

Intense Anticipation

All thursday night I just couldn't sleep. The anticipation of something as simple as spending time with Heather was tearing me up. I laid in bed and looked at the clock.

1 a.m., I have got to get some sleep. My stomach was in knots, my mind racing not to mention Heathers image causing me to be incredibly arroused. I never felt like this before. Not for any guy or especially for another girl.

My hand brushed across my panties, confirming my half asleep thoughts. My panties were soaked through just thinking about Heather. I pulled them to the side with my left hand and gently stroked myself with my right. My clit was so swollen, I have masterbated often but this was very intense.

I laid in bed, head back, eyes closed visioning Heather with me. My finger began softly gliding across my wet pussy but soon the gentleness wore off. I was now intensely frigging myself. I pulled my panties off and my fingers plunged in and out at a furious pace. My nipples were rock hard and I began to sweat. Lying naked on my bed pleasure engulfed my entire being. The thought of being with Heather was overwhelming. My back arched, my breath staggerred, with a flood of passion my body let loose into an amazing orgasm. My pussy throbbed as my fingers began to slow their pace across my lips.

This is too much, I just can't go through with being with Heather tommorrow, I thought. I slowly composed myself and walked over to my computer. I sat completely naked at my desk as I composed a quick note to Heather. I sent Her an E-mail explaining that I had to cancel on the dance because I had pulled a hamstring at cheerleading practice and I was staying home from school on Friday. I returned to bed, very disappointed but also relieved. I crawled naked under the covers,the cool sheets comfort my body. Now relaxed from getting off and my mind at ease I quickly fell off to sleep.

Friday morning...Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)