More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

Where do you visit, and who are you?

Intelligence report to the Allied command.

[In the "story timeline", the following chapters are placed slightly before the events outlined in this chapter of the main story of Bridget]


Allied command has received new information from one of its top operatives, who has managed to penetrate the "Führerhauptquartier" in Berlinstadt.
Many things in this report are known already, but the operative is able to provide some unique insight and intelligence to the current situation:

Report On the Fuhrer Headquarters in Berlinstadt

  • The headquarters have been moved to a new bunker complex deep underground, impenetrable to conventional bombs.

The command central of the "Führerhauptquartier" looks almost like a throne room, dominated by Nazi symbolism everywhere: The swastika as ornate tile-work on the ground or on the walls. The "Parteiadler", emblem of the Nazi Party, hanging from the ceiling. Ornate and crystal skulls on pedestals as reminders of the ongoing war and ever present . And of course several flags of Nazi Germany, the "Hakenkreuzflagge", black swastika on red ground, which was composed by the first Fuhrer himself, Adolf Hitler.
The seat of the Fuhrer in the command central is elevated, with statues of mounted Valkyries to his left and right. To his feet is a big wooden antique table, filled completely with a map of Europe, and miniature models for various armed forces. The Fuhrers advisers (mostly high ranking party officials and only very few generals of the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe) can be seen seated around the table. All of them male of course, and they enjoy the comforts of hand picked and selected women with proven records of pure racial ancestry. Some of them Frauleins, wearing little clothing, eager to suck off and fuck the Fuhrer and his high ranking officials at every opportunity. And some of them slaves, bound and collared, to do their masters bidding.

Frauleins

Report on the "Führer"

The rumors are true: By now several new Fuhrers have followed after the first. And while i cannot provide exact information exactly how a new Fuhrer comes to power (among the most likely options seems to be a secret vote by the party council, but challenge by personal combat seems equally possible), the undying and unwavering loyalty of the German people to their Fuhrer is unbroken, despite any hardships caused by the never ending war.
There are in fact no records of how many Fuhrers have existed until now. To help with the fact that the Fuhrer is now more easily exchangeable, the Fuhrer is no longer referred to by personal name. Upon ascension his ordinary name is deleted from written history, and he is now simply referred to as the "Führer". The Nazi salute "Hail Hitler!" has been altered to "Hail, mein Führer!" or simply plain old "Sieg Heil!".
To the German people, there is only this one irrefutable truth: There is only one Fuhrer, there has always been one Fuhrer, and there will always be one Fuhrer. Of course the Fuhrer has always been male, as women in Berlinstadt are second class citizens in all regards. And the Fuhrer, as supreme commander of the German military, will lead the German people onward to the glorious final victory and triumph, the "Endsieg".

Report on the party

The party and its ruling elite still appear firmly in charge, with a firm grasp on the Fuhrer and his decisions. Paying little regard to their military advisers. Their decadence and incompetence still hold back the German military.

Report on the SS

The SS - "Schutzstaffel" - the most powerful organization in Nazi Germany. Almost like a state within a state. Police, intelligence, military - there seems to be no institution that the SS hasn't taken over.
SS officers seem to be placed in many key positions within the military command and major institutions, and it is widely presumed that the SS is in fact pulling most of the strings these days within the military.

  • There are rumors of increasing discontent and dissatisfaction with the military decisions of the ruling party and the Fuhrer.
  • Note: Should the SS decide to move on the party, this could either mean a swift takeover (with the result of a strengthened German Reich), or a bloody civil war.
  • There are also rumors of a new central power within the SS: An elite intelligence department, led by Anna von Hammerschmidt. Little is known about Anna, only that she is a master interrogator, and she supposedly prefers women over men.

Anna

Report on technological development

Rumors of a new "Wunderwaffe" developed by the SS won't stop. And although not a single reliable source could be found to determine what exactly this newest technological development is, the name seems certain:

  • Project "Valkyren-Sturm".
    It might refer to a new airplane, airship or rocket. Or even to a new type of tank.

Report on the role of women in Berlinstadt

Only fit to be used for pleasure and breeding, to combat the constant drain on manpower by the never-ending world-war. And while women in the party enjoy slightly more rights than other women, so that they can only be freely used by other party members, the "Übermensch" Doctrine prevents any woman and non-party men from denying anything to their masters. Women usually fall into the "Fraulein" category, but an increasing amount also joins the military, many as pilots. And the SS appears to be recruiting women as interrogators or for even more sinister roles.
Contrary to their role in the ruling party, where only males can achieve any kind of power, some women in the military have recently actually achieved and ascended to the ranks of command.

Report on Skycommander Victoria

The most famous example of such a woman is "Frau General der Luftwaffe" (Skycommander), Victoria, in charge of the "dritte gepanzerte Zeppelin Staffel" (3rd Armored Airship Squadron).

Victoria

True to her name, Victoria's air forces are undefeated over central Europe. Under her command the Luftwaffe has gained one decisive victory after another. According to German high command, this has caused the Royal Air- to take severe losses to its offensive bombing capabilities. The citizens of Berlinstadt these days can breathe in relieve and actually sleep at night without fear that the alarm sirens start to howl to announce yet another allied air raid. Of course everybody knows that this is only temporary. That it is only a matter of time until the cycle begins a new. That the industrial war-machine of Dieselstadt in the United States will produce faster, better, more heavily armored and more powerful airplanes. Even more destructive bombs and missiles. But for now the sound and mere mention of Victoria's name is hope in the ears of the Axis citizens, and strikes fear into the heart of every allied pilot.

Still, many women in Berlinstadt view Victoria as a paragon, and it has led to an influx and surge of female volunteers to join the ranks of the Wehrmacht and especially the Luftwaffe. A very welcome development to the German military command, especially as they can now more easily provide enough racially pure females to help relieve the stress of the German soldiers.
But at the same time, Victoria is a thorn in the side of the ruling elite of the Nazi party. The fact that a female seemingly more or less openly defies their values, by showing that a woman can be so much more than a breeding , is an insult to their male centric "Ubermensch Doctrine". But although the party has launched several inquiries and investigations about her loyalty to the doctrine, their efforts so far have been completely without results. Every soldier under Victoria's command attests that she not only excels through ingenious command decisions, but that she is also taking her womanly duties very seriously: That she leads by example, her uniform always consisting of a short skirt without panties, ready to be used anytime, and that she enforces the same dress code throughout her squadron. The moral of her soldiers thus is at an all time high. Together with Victoria's success on the battlefield, the party is powerless to intervene.

  • Note: It is strongly suggested to find a way to defeat Victoria sooner then later. Also consider .
    Not only would this be a major setback to the German air-, but should Victoria and the military command gain more open support, it could be a prelude to the military and SS freeing themselves of the shackles of the Nazi party. And without the incompetent and decadent party elite weakening the Nazi war-machine, god help us all.

Report on military movements

  • Orders have been issued to move military occupation forces from Belgium to the newly established danish border, with the 1st and 2nd Armored Airship Squadrons on route straight from Berlinstadt. Attack and Fall of Copenhagen due to overwhelming seems imminent. Strongly suggest retreat.
  • According to rumors the 3rd Armored Airship Squadron is currently being repaired and refitted, and will be unable to take off for several days.
  • This could be the opening that we had hoped for, and gives the opportunity to stage a counterattack and establish a strong foothold and fortified position in Belgium.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)