More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shadow_jl Shadow_jl

How do you save yourself?

Inform her of her brother's fate

"Who I am isn't important." You say, "At least, not now. However, you might what to open the door and look in the next room. What's in there IS important."
Sue drops you and quiclky opens the door and see's what you mean. "I wouldn't touch him, if I were you. He might shatter." You say in a buff. The buff must have worked, because she slams you into the wall with another push, screaming, "Get him out!"
"I can't. I'm out of power." You explain, "what do you think happened in that bedroom. I ran out power. That's why I am here."
"What do you mean?" Namor askes. "What is here that you need?"
"Her. I am powered by the sexual energy created by superpowered women. I flaw in my design. I came here to get power. I'm out. So I can't help him." You give a sly grin to Sue Storm, "Unless I were to have sex with you, of course." The grin faddes. "Lucky, anything will do. Blowjob, handjob, whatever." You give out a sigh as you siad, "I also wish to add that as I explain this, he is dying."
You see something in her eyes which gives you a great pleasue: defeat. She sighs and you know you won.
"Susan, No!" Namor cries.
"It isn't personal. But he's my brother. I can't let Johnny die." She turns to you with a defeated anger, "What do you need me to do?"
"As I said, anything will do." You answer with a shurgg, "I guess what you think will disgust you the least." You add with a victorous smile.

What does Sue Storm do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)