More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Trollspud Trollspud

First things first, who got the remote?

Info About the Remote

The remote has a couple different features. The remote can only swap the user and one other person at a time.

First, the normal swaps:

  1. Body Swap: The two characters swap bodies, but retain their original clothing and lives. Pretty self explanatory.
  2. Life Swap: The two characters swap lives, but retain their original bodies and clothing. Example: Mario swaps lives with Peach. Everyone treats Mario like peach, even though he is still physically Mario. Mario will also gain all of the skills and abilities required to live Peach's live. This includes Peach's moveset as well.
  3. Clothing Swap: This swaps all clothing belonging to both characters. This includes jewelry, piercings, makeup, tattoos, and weapons. They gain the skills associated with those things as well.
  4. Relationship Swap: This swaps all relationships exept family. This does swap friendships, rivalries, romantic relationships, etc. For example, if Link and Zelda were dating, and Mario swapped relationships with Zelda, he would now be considered the princess of Hyrule and Link's girlfriend, while Zelda would become a plumber and a hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. However, everyone still refers to Mario as Mario, not Zelda.

Swap Modes: There are three different types of awareness that the remote can be set to.

  1. Only the user, and anyone else holding the remote when the swap was made will notice any changes. This is the default mode.
  2. Same as the first, except the other swapped person notices as well.
  3. Everyone notices. How this mode works with the Life and Relationship swaps are up to you.

Secret Buttons: These are buttons hidden behind a secret panel on the back of the remote. They do not appear on the manual.

  1. Undo: undoes the last swap.
  2. Set: This button makes the remote forget about all swaps that happened before the button was pressed.
  3. Reset: Undoes all swaps the remote currently remembers. (Or all swaps since the Set button was last pressed, just in case you're a little confused.)
  4. Aware: Makes someone aware of all future swaps and previous REMEMBERED swaps. They will only see the swaps that have been done since the last pressing of the Set button. So if Mario swaps bodies with Peach, presses the Set button, then makes Peach aware, Peach will see all future swaps, but not the body swap Mario did with her.
  5. Unaware: Makes the target forget about all past swaps, and makes them unable to see future swaps, regardless of the swap mode. However, if this button is used on someone who was previously targeted by the Aware button, that person will return to normal awareness.
  6. Random Swap: The remote picks a random swap to do on the current awareness level.
  7. Head Swap: This swaps the body of the user from the neck down. Clothing doesn't transfer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)