More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What next?

Infinity Warp (Free Use)

(Warning, this chapter contains spoilers for Infinity War, so if you haven't seen it yet just keep in mind I'll slightly be changing up the ending and Thanos' end motivation for the story. Then again, the movie made over two billion dollars, so you've probably seen it.)

"You should have... gone for.... the head." The Mad Titan managed to gasp out through Stormbreaker lodged in his chest. In a moment, Thanos outstretched his Infinity Gauntlet clad hand and snapped then teleported away before the Asguardian could stop him.

"Steve...?" Bucky called out from behind Steve. "Something's up with Natasha."

"Up, general, up! This is no place to die." T'Challa commanded Okoye, who lay on the ground. "You're right, it's not." She said in a sultry voice then began to quickly straddle him as her robes faded to nothingness.

Elsewhere Wanda mourned the colorless remains of Vision before darting her head towards one of the male Wakandan warriors that had happened upon her and her clothes likewise disappeared to dust.

Back on Titan, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Nebula, Doctor Strange, Iron Man and Spider-Man could all sense that something had happened but more so Mantis and Peter Parker. "Something's happening. I.... want to mate with all of you." Mantis said, her antennas lighting up. "As to I." Nebula added and they both began to have their clothes disintegrate.

Thanos approached a vision of Gamora under a structure in an orange void, looking exactly as she had when he sacrificed her back on Vormir, aside from her lack of clothing. "Did you do it?" She spoke. "Yes. It won't be long until they overpopulate, bringing their downfall. Then, they'll all know what it was like." Thanos explained to her and they both smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)