More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3rddynasty 3rddynasty

Which of these routes do you choose?

Incubus Curse

"Another." Darius Raven called to the bar keep of the club pinching the bridge of his nose. The large man obliged without a word refilling the glass with whiskey. "Leave the bottle." He added while tossing the payment on the counter.

With a quick confirmation the man nodded and moved on to his next patron.

Darius sighed before taking a sip of the . The familiar burn filled him momentarily easing the ache he'd been dealing with for months.

From the mirror behind the bar he took, in his appearance. Instead of a worthless fat, bowl cut having, four eyed nobody in pitiful clothing was a lean, well dressed, four eyed specimen right out of a super model catalog.

With with swept back golden blonde hair and icy blue eyes with a beauty mark under the left behind rectangular frame glasses he cut a good profile. He was dressed in a blood red long coat with black fur on the collar, a simple but high-quality blue button up shirt, black pants and dress shoes. Notably around his waist was what appeared to be a set of chains and on his right middle finger was a silver ring made up of interlocking bat wings with a smooth purple gem in the center of each set of wings.

The last one was given a glare of contempt from its wearer.

He'd just been fired from his job at a fishery when he'd stumbled upon it just sitting on the ground on his way home. With no one around to return it to (not that he would have even if there had been) he'd taken it for himself. He'd figured he could enjoy owning such a seemingly expensive item until he inevitably sold it for some cash later.

So without a thought he'd slipped it onto his finger dismissive of the brief glow the gems took as an effect of the setting summer sun.

By the time he'd gotten home he'd been sweating profusely and cursing the heat dropped onto his bed figuring he'd shower after waking up.

It wasn't like he had to worry about any social interactions anyway.

Imagine his surprise when he awoke in his now supermodel body and unable to remove the newly acquired ring.

It wasn't just his looks that had changed. He felt far more confident and relaxed. He had a grace to him that only the upper echelons of society had when seen in public. His senses were sharper than he ever remembered. Even his voice carried a bell like quality to it.

Not to mention his member's improvement. Before it made up for its average length with girth but now it had the best of both worlds.

And the powers. Oh the powers. Illusions, Hypnosis, Pheromones, among other things.

The retractable claws, fangs, horns, wings and tail were a shock but nothing he couldn't handle.

Fast forward several weeks and he was living the life he'd always longed for. Women couldn't help but take a second glance at him. Men glared at him jealously. Good food, obscene money, the best clothes, a luxury condo and all the sex he could want.

Then that damn bitch showed up.

He couldn't really make out her features since she had appeared before him in a cloud of violet smoke. But he could just feel the arrogance radiating off of her every word.

"I hope you've been enjoying yourself my host. You've certainly acclimated yourself rather well to your new body. You hardly needed any prodding from me to do your job and grant me sustenance. But~ I've grown tired of the meager meals provided by the sexual energy of these lesser women you've surrounded yourself with. From now on you'll need something with a little more bite. Failure to do so will result in a slow painful . Don't let me down. Ta ta♡."

Naturally he'd been freaked the hell out and tried to pull the ring off but was rebuffed by a burning sensation with it tightening onto his finger like a lobsters claw. It only relented when he removed his grasp on it.

Darius then went to a magic shop hoping to get it off. But every time he went near one with the intention to have it examined and/or removed his body moved on its own accord. Refusing to enter or allow him to call out for help.

In a fit of desperation he was prepared to resort to chopping his hand off but his body again refused the action. It felt as if he'd been instantly frozen. Like the concept of winter was inscribed on his very being down to the last cell.

After his third attempt the spirit appeared again.

"Oh Darius Darius Darius. Did you really think I don't have methods to avoid attempts to expose my nature or remove me from your person. No dear. You're stuck with me until the day you die. No one will remove me from you until then. So I suggest you get used to it and get my meals like I told you. Failure to do so won't end well."

He soon realized what she meant. He had tried to drown himself in his carnal pleasures to forget the terror of being cursed/possessed. But the old satisfaction wasn't there anymore. It always felt like something was missing.

It started as a simple itch but then it grew into irritation and then utter pain. Day after day it felt like his body was being shredded and getting heavier.

Eventually he remembered her words. He needed something more than sexual energy. He racked his mind desperately trying to understand what she meant. Blood? Flesh?

Taking pity on him she'd eventually answered.

"Magic."

Meaning he had to seduce Mages. People who may not take kindly to his past actions and current circumstances.

He had gone on a rant about how she was screwing herself over wanting to be around people who could just kill him and lock her away afterwards. Her rebuttal was simple.

"Darius when did I ever give you the impression that this is my first time doing this sort of thing?"

Meaning there had been others. How many he didn't know but from her utter lack of fear he didn't want to know. Regardless she was utterly unafraid of being caught and only saw him as a means to an end. Eventually she'd get another host and the process would start all over again for her with no significant consequences on her part.

In short he was stuck.

The following weeks he'd been stuck in misery. Approaching a Mage terrified him. So he stuck to regular women despite the utter lack of satisfaction. It was better than nothing.

Then he'd met a Mage of Fairy Tail.

He'd been terrified at first but when she hadn't gone on the attack off the sight of him alone he allowed himself to breathe.

She'd apologized and after cleaning up her things they'd begun to walk and talk. She'd noticed his tired demeanor and asked if he was okay.

Honestly he couldn't remember the last time anyone asked him that. He obviously couldn't tell her his problems but her concern helped. After walking her back to her Guild they'd somehow agreed to meet again.

Which led to other meet ups and before he knew it he was feeling better despite his body feeling like utter shit.

That was when he came to the decision that he'd go for it. He was going to seduce the first girl not his mother who showed genuine care and interest in him. He mentally apologized for inconveniencing her but he needed the help and had no options outside of a noose and a stool.

After sleeping with various no names he'd amassed enough power to go for the attempt and they'd been dating for the last month in secret. With his current power he couldn't do much of anything but he'd been able to see him as more than a friend.

Tonight he'dseal the deal.

Speaking of which he saw her enter. As she approached him with her usual smile he waved her over.

Who is Darius' date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)