More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Galahad510 Galahad510

What challenge does Ashley face?

Incontinence

Ashely is very good at her job, although the pressure of being a teacher (preparing coursework, grading papers, low pay, long hours, troublesome students) is beginning to get to her. She wakes up from a bad dream to find herself in a wet bed for the first time in her adult life. Over the following weeks, this issue becomes more and more prevalent and she has begun wearing protection during the night. This morning, like all mornings in the last week, Ashley wakes up to a soaked diaper. Nothing works. She drank less water? Soaked. She went to the bathroom before bed? Soaked. She set an alarm to pee in the middle of the night? Wet at the alarm, soaked in the morning.

*BRIIIIIIIIING*

The school bell rings, signaling the end of the period. Unfortunately, as Ashely shoots up out of bed, she realizes the school bell had been her alarm clock, disguised by the facade of a dream. As she flops back down onto her pillow, Ashely feels the now familiar squishiness of wet padding between her legs. Glancing up at the time, Ashley audibly curses:

7:30AM

Doing some quick math, Ashely quickly realizes she had slept through her first alarm, instead waking up to her secondary alarm (to remind her to leave for work). Running frantically around her bedroom, Ashley throws together a (mostly) matching outfit, but pauses at her underwear drawer...Ashley curses again. Nothing clean. If she leaves now, Ashley could probably make the first bell at 7:55, but she would not have nearly enough time to run a load of her panties through the washer, dry them, and get to work without being written up. Looking for a creative solution, Ashley glances around the room.

What does Ashley find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)