More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HakunaMatata123 HakunaMatata123

Where do you go first?

In the theatre

You enter the story and head straight to your left. You wonder if it costs anything but since the cashier doesn't say anything, you just go in (although it's possible that he just hasn't seen you). Five men sit in the quite small room and stare at the movie in front of them. Three of them have their hands in their pants and one older and pretty bulky man in his fifties with thin grey hair even pulled his dick out and is slowly stroking it. You sit down in the last row and you notice that a young blonde man looks at you from the other side of the room. He doesn't look older than twenty and wears some kind of jersey with the name Jeremy on it. As soon as you look back at him, he looks back at the screen and pulls his hand out of his pants. You have to smile when you notice that his face turned bright red and you start to wonder why someone like this gives away his name so freely in a place like this. Maybe it's not his jersey? Well, it doesn't matter, I'll just call him Jeremy. The rest of the men hasn't noticed you yet and since Jeremy is fighting to keep looking at the screen, you can finally pay attention to the movie yourself. You don't need much introduction to understand the plot of this movie: A man fucks a woman on a table while several plumber tools lie scattered across the floor - it doesn't take a genius to figure out how this situation came to pass. You stop thinking about the story and pay attention to the action. The woman is bent over the table and the man holds her arms up, leaving her no chance to move while he thrusts into her from behind. A short cut to another camera angle reveals that he's not only plowing her from behind, but also her behind itself. With every thrust the table moves a bit and the woman screams loudly. You wonder what it must feel like to have someone fuck your ass. Sure, you tried it once or twice with a finger, but you know that this won't come even remotely close to the real sensation. The man stops thrusting, turns her around and lifts her on the table. This time he goes for her pussy. He bends over her, while she puts her legs around his waist. "All alone here?" A sudden voice next to your left ear lets you jump up in your seat. You look behind you and you see a man in his thirties grinning down at you. "Can I help you with that?" He nods towards your crotch. You look down and you realize that you were massaging your pussy under your skirt with your right hand the whole time.

Can he help you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)