More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Charlotte_Adelle Charlotte_Adelle

And the first event is?

In the shower

I love to get off in the shower, this was definitely my best time!

I was feeling horny, but I also really needed a shower. Luckily I had a lot of time on my hands and I could afford to get clean and dirty at the same time. I headed upstairs in my robe and turned the shower on hot. After washing myself all over, I started rubbing my nipples. The sensation of pulling on them under the hot water was incredible and I couldn't get enough of it. I rubbed and pulled and tugged and let one hand slide down near my pussy. But not on it, not yet. It can be fun to tease yourself sometimes. I felt around the outside, in between my thighs, around my ass to my wet pussy. Then I finally started rubbing up and down my lips with big, long, slow strokes. It felt so good in the warm water. Then I moved back up to my tits for a little while, rubbing and sqeezing them because it just felt so good. I squatted a little and put two fingers inside my tight, hot, and very wet pussy. Then three fingers. They felt so nice and I moved my other hand down to play with my clit while I finger-fucked myself under the stream of hot water.

After awhile I started to feel too hot so I turned the water temperature down a bit. It was more exciting than I thought it would be. Cold showers are supposed to turn you off, but when you're already turned on, the contrast between my hot body and the somewhat cooler water felt really good. So I turned it down some more and my nipples stuck out from the cold and were extra sensitive, but my large tits were preventing the cool water from getting to my hot pussy. I leaned back against the shower wall and opened my clit up to the cool water and started rubbing it, just to help. Then I turned the water so cold that I should have been freezing but it just made me so excited that I had to put fingers in my pussy again, shoving them in and out and using my other hand to pull at my nipples.

Not wanting to freeze, I slowly warmed the temperature back up until hot water was streaming all over my naked body. Using both hands, I opened my pussy up and leaned back and positioned my clit under the heaviest part of the shower. It felt so good that I shuddered and moved myself out from under it. So I moved back and it happened again and again. I rubbed myself and looked around for a minute.

I realized that I had a whole bunch of stuff with me that could possibly help! Not the shampoo bottle or facewash, and definitely not the razor. I took out a little extra bodywash and cleaned my tits again, just to feel the slipperyness of the soap on my soft breasts. I pinched my nipples so that they were perky and sensitive and I rubbed and pulled on them for awhile. But I desperately needed something that was safe to use either on or in my pussy. Then I saw my loofah hanging from the faucet and grabbed it.

First I held it outside of the shower for a second to make sure it was cold. Turning away from the shower and opening my pussy lips with one hand, I started rubbing my hot, throbbing clit with the cold and textured loofah. The feeling was so strange but so good. Then I used the large bead on the loofah rope to stroke my clit and it was cold and hard but also felt really really good. I tried putting it inside my pussy but it was just a round ball, so I inserted some fingers instead. I turned around and let my pussy be exposed to some hot water, then I turned and used more cold loofah and bead on my erect clit. I was so ready to come I could barely concentrate on pleasuring myself.

So I hung the loofah back on the faucet, leaned back and used both hands to open my pussy lips as far back as I could. I found the hardest part of the stream and held my clit under it, fixing myself as fast as I could after shuddering from the pleasure. I quickly found that I could hold myself in place and I let the water pound on my throbbing clit until I came so hard I slid down the shower wall and sat, hot water falling on my naked body, my tits still sensitive to the hot water and my pussy pulsating with pleasure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)