More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Naos667 Naos667

What's next?

In the shower.

It was morning and Lorna was in the shower. She sighed softly as the water ran down her form. Today was the celebration of her turning 18. In truth she turned 18 in the middle of the week a few days ago, but this was the closest weekend. She was a gorgeous young woman with Red hair, an athletic build, C-cup teardrop shaped breasts, and a bubble butt. Her skin was a pale white and she was covered from head to toe in freckles mostly centered around her breasts.

She blinked with confusion as a sound broke her from enjoying the hot water. The door had opened. “Hello?” She asked towards the entrance not able to see because of the opaque door of the shower.

“Oh don’t mind me Little bean, just doing some clean-up for the big day.” Her mother replied as she shuffled around. “Your guests are starting to arrive by the way.”

Lorna was a bit confused, but her mom was a clean freak so this was not too abnormal. “Oh, I’ll be out soon. Tell them I will be down after I get dressed.”

“Oh don’t bother with that.” Her mom said, causing Lorna to stare at the shower door and towards the voice in confusion. “Family tradition and all. Just towel off and head down when you are done.”

Lorna tried to fake a laugh. “Good joke mom, just tell them I will be down after.” She said with a nervous feeling as her stomach started to drop from some anxiety. Her mom had not sounded like she was making a joke.

“Not a joke sweetie.” Her mom said as she came closer to the shower. “Family tradition that your part for being an adult is to wear what you came into the world with.” And just then the towel that was hanging over the edge of the shower door was pulled away. “I left you some hand towels.” She said as the foot falls started towards the bathroom exit.

Now with a bit of panic Lorna said towards the shower door. “Mom, you can’t be serious! I invited everyone I know!”

“”Oh you’ll be fine. It will be over before you know it.” Her mom retorted. “And do not be in here too long. If you are I will send your little sister in with the camera. She wants to sell pictures online.” And then the door closed.

What will Lorna do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)