More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mememe621 mememe621

Where do you wake up?

In the dark...

You open your eyes into complete darkness. Your mouth is painfully dry, all of your muscles cramped. You try to stretch, only to realize that you can’t move your arms and legs. Discomfort turns to surprise, and quickly becomes fear. As you realize you’re lying down someone unknown, blindfolded, tied up and naked except for a pair of boxer shorts, fear blends into panic.

Rustling beside you tells you that you’re not alone. “Who’s there?” you desperately try to ask, but the dryness of your mouth turns that into a mumbled “wharrre?”

Cruel laughter from the person beside you is the only response. Suddenly, you feel a light pressure on your chest. It slowly moves downward, toward your stomach, increasing as it moves, until pressure turns to pain and you realize that four sharp fingernails are digging into your flesh. Unable to help yourself, you cry out in pain, sure that these nails have drawn blood.

“You weak little pussy,” comes the mocking voice from the darkness.

With a start, you realize that this sinister voice is familiar….

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)