More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mc123 Mc123

Where are you and what do you look like right now?

In someone else's room

You woke up with a headache and groaned. You have no recollections of what happened in the last few hours. You don't ever know where you are right now. You have a bed sheet over you. You felt weird in some places, such as you feel some weight on your chest and emptiness in your crotch. Looking down under the sheet, you find out what happened. You have a female body! Your hands and feet are smaller and you use the former to feel your head. Oddly enough, it look like you still have your male head.

Looking around you, it seem that you are in some sort of bedroom that clearly isn't yours. You get up and notice a bunch of stuff on the floor, such as a strange book a few small bags and bottles. You also notice that you’re wearing a black bra and matching panties. You did feel your new feminine anatomy before. But by pulling them off, you can see the new assets you have. Including a pair of breasts and a vagina.

You want to explore more of your new body. But then, you hear the room door opening. So you wrap the bed sheet over you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)