More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Retcongg Retcongg

Choices, choices, choices

In her office!

Ah, looking on twitter you can see that she is streaming. Knowing where her office was, after a mistake made by that fat ass Jesse Cox, you made your way there. You decided to stop time about a block away from the building. Wouldn't be smart to stop it right in front of the door, in case there are cameras. After all this is something Dodger might notice afterwards, and most likely report to the authorities. After walking the last bit, you get to the door of the office and open it. And you start to look for Dodgers office. After walking around for a few minutes, you finally find it. You open the door and there she is! Apparently she is in the middle of a giggle fit, the famous Dodger laugh face stopped perfectly. You realize that her body is not in a nice position. She is slightly hunched over, sitting in her chair. The apparent laugh is making it even worse. Although you can move her all you want, it will make it easier if she is in a decent position already when you stop it. Also, it would be kinda hot to be in the same room as her while time went on as normal without her knowing. So you hide, making sure she can't see you. Before you start time again, you decide to really look at what she was wearing. A tight red shirt showing a bit of cleavage, finally realizing how to get even more views. She is also wearing some nice blue jeans, and you also notice that damn ring on her finger. Lets make sure that is not on when you fuck this nympho. The clothes really shows of her amazing body, especially her hips. And her makeup makes her face look amazingly hot, almost makes her look like a hooker or a stripper. You double-check to make sure she wont be able to see you, and you start time again. As you do, she continues to laugh. The guess you made seemed to be true.

After watching her from your hiding place for a few minutes, you hear her announce that she is gonna take a break. As she says that she start to stand up, and bend over the desk slightly. And you realize that you now have a choice to make. Do you stop time now, and fuck her while bending over the desk while the stream is still going, or do you wait and follow her, seeing if you can get her in an even nicer position?

(This might be a cock block of sorts, but remember that time is stopped, if you choose "at the desk" you will not be fucking her on camera per say, no one else but you will know. There will be a sexy angle about this in that story arc, but just remember, wont be any recording or streaming of the fucking itself if you choose that option!)

When do you stop time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)