More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 1a2s3ety 1a2s3ety

Where should I shoot my load?

In her mouth

I let out a moan of immense pleasure as I shot my load into her mouth. She started swallowing the cum like a drink. After that, she turned to me and asked me if I was ready for round 2.

I readily nodded my head, and my member started standing again. I noticed that she had taken off her clothes, and all that she had left on, was her bra and panties.

I went up to her and started kissing her, my hands moving up her body, and freeing her breasts from her bra. Then, I cupped her breasts with my hands.

I could feel her hands moving up to my chest, and unbuttoning my shirt. I bent down and started sucking on her tits, making all the disgusting suction noises. She started moaning. Ths made me suck it harder.

Once I was finished with the sucking, I pulled down her panties, and saw her beautiful pussy despite the fact that it was covered with a hairy brown bush. She than moved the pots and pans aside, and sat on the closest table, urging me to take her.

Unable to resist the amazing body that is being given to me, I moved forward and pushed my member into her pussy.

How should I fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)