More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoAdventures DoAdventures

What's next?

In for one helluva ride

“Just so you know, once we get our hooks in you, we won’t let go” Brooke spoke before getting up, her perfectly formed ass wiggling past my field of vision as she as she poured herself another drink and got me one.

*I don’t ever want to leave* nearly escaped my mouth as I looked on at her toned body before staring back at Libby stroking her thigh and staring at me, her chest rising and falling sharply as she took deep breaths.

“Here you go darling” Brooke spoke taking my attention away from Libby for a moment as her bald hairless pussy rested just beyond my shoulder. Clenching my jaw, my nostrils flaring out as my breath was taken away I was treated to her ass walking away from me again as she assumed her previous seating position next to her sister.

“You know, some people would consider it rude to sit fully clothed in the company of two hooooorny naked women” Libby exaggeratedly said as she took a sip from her glass and studied my reaction.

Swallowing hard and still thinking that this couldn’t possibly be true I took a swig of wine to calm my nerves.

“Maybe he needs a little help, it’s such a long distance to travel” Brooke chimed in, her voice happy and playful as almost simultaneously they both placed their glasses on the floor and made their way across the room to me.

Excess saliva and adrenaline pumping through my veins my mouth opened ajar, not to object but in awe of their beauty walking towards me.

“Come on” Brooke spoke, taking my hand and standing me up.

“Let’s get this off for starters” Libby said as she pulled at my top and lifted it up my body, my abs looking more defined in the dim light and my chest puckered out as I tried to retain some masculinity at being undressed by two beauties.

“And let’s get rid of these.... Oh.. Commando” Brooke exclaimed as she had undone my belt and buttons on my jeans without me even feeling it, pulling my now excited cock out from the confines of the denim and let my jeans fall to the floor around my ankles.

Looking down and admiring my cock Libby opened and closed her eyes in a seductive manner before staring at me, “Mmmmm...... We’ve got a hell of a night ahead of us” she said in an almost hushed and whispered tone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)