More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Where to begin?

In class

You sit in the front row, hanging on every word that Professor Garrison says. He's easily your favourite professor, a tall distinguished man with a full head of silver hair and a dry and pointed sense of humour. You've had a crush on him since the first day of classes, and bite the end of your pen gently as you watch him stride back and forth as he lectures.

As always, on days when you have his class, you've taken extra care with dressing. Today you're wearing a white buttoned top, open enough to show the beginnings of your cleavage, and a short tight lavender skirt. Your legs are crossed to show off a bit more of your well toned thighs, and your foot rocks slowly, decorated by an open toed medium heeled shoe that matches the colour of your skirt.

Your one disappointment is that Professor Garrison never seems to pay attention to how you dress. He certainly looks at you, but no more than he looks at any other student, and you've never detected any sign of interest in you. You give a little sigh as your mind drifts, wishing that your puppy fascination with him would be reciprocated in some way. You imagine him sweeping you away to dinner at a fine restaurant, the two of you sharing witticisms and knowing smiles, before he takes you home to his bed where he makes exciting love to you, bringing you to orgasms unlike any you have ever known.

You feel your pussy warming as you indulge your fantasy, your nectar starting to flow. You press your thighs tighter together, and wriggle slightly, your mind far away from the subject of his lecture.

Does he notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)