More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tailteller tailteller

Where do we begin?

In an apartment for two, 2030 (Human Focus)

Amy sat at the dining room table, picking at her food. At 18, with long blonde hair, an hourglass figure, and generous C-cup breasts she had no trouble finding a guy. She did, however, have trouble finding a good guy. Even at 19, and in her first year of college, she was still a virgin. All of the smart guys were too intimidated or unconfident to talk to her for long...and the guys that would never looked at her face. Her last boyfriend became her ex after two months, when he remarked that her hair looked good bleached. She'd never bleached or dyed her hair once in her life.

The friends she had in high school were toxic, and she'd ditched them at the beginning of the year. All assuming that her bad record with dating was her being a slut. Now, she only really had her sister. Sort of sister, really. The Novaxan girl had been welcomed into her home at a young age, 10 years ago soon after the laws on the placement program had become more relaxed. Some guy across the country fucked one and it made a baby, so the government decided "screw it" and started slowly treating them like any other ethnic group. Though, they seemed to have a liking for picking Earth names that came from celestial events, stars, or constellations and the like. Her older sister, a perky purple Novaxan girl with a delicate facial structure vaguely reminiscent of a shark, had chosen the name Zodia. She'd named herself after Zodiacal Light, an odd triangular light that comes to the sky when the sun is reflected off of celestial dust outside of the atmosphere.

Zodia was light purple, and slightly shark-like, as she'd been reassured by her new family she wouldn't be feared just for eating meat. She still only ate a little once every few weeks, but it was enough to result in larger muscle mass, and a taller body as she finished puberty in their home. Now, at 27, she stood at 6 and a half feet tall with DD-cup breasts and an amazonian physique that scared off most people. She seemed to be okay with that. She had Amy. 10 years of being raised together had bonded them well. They lived alone in a rented place, and each worked their own job to pay their share.

Now that the exposition is done...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)