More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ghostwriter4 Ghostwriter4

What's next?

In all the excitement

As soon as Kate was ready to call it quits, she heard what sounded like a gunshot, coming from outside of her apartment window.

Instinctively grabbing her backpack, with her Little Helper suit stuffed inside, Kate ran out to see what she's up against. Every minute Kate heard the gunshots going off towards one direction. Running to find an empty place to change, Kate thought it strange why no one isn't alarmed by the ensuing gunfire happeningaround them.

Searching for a secluded spot to change into Little Helper, Kate's only option was a nearby alley. Although she lived in a nice colorful city, Kate found the Alley to be the only grey area. Unkempt and foreboding.

Kate was a Superheroine, but still kept a weary eye out. She quickly, but timidly took her clothes off because being naked in an open public area was something she never trained for. And, for Kate, with the shape her body is in, with perky modest sized breasts, (That others describe as tiny bugbites.) and diminutive attractive height, (About 4'1".)

As Kate stood naked in the Alley, she rummaged through her bag. She has her Little Helper suit, but in the excitement left her special pills back at the apartment!

While she is panicing, does Someone see Kate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)