More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iwantsex Iwantsex

How's gonna become a slut?

In a nightclub with a boy with small dick

María and Jona were a happy, monogamous couple, until one day María made a mistake that she would regret.

Maria had two friends with whom she sometimes went out for drinks, Naomi was promiscuous and Lily had just broken up with her boyfriend. The two friends suggested going to a nightclub to cheer Lily up and the three of them went there one Friday night.

The three sat at a table to talk while having a drink, a boy approached the table, introduced himself and asked if any of the three girls wanted to have sex in the toilets, Lily finished the drink in one gulp, got up and she left with the boy. María and Naomi continued talking and drinking for a while and a few minutes later they went dancing.

20 minutes later Lily came back and told her friends that she felt great that she fucked another guy after breaking up with her boyfriend earlier that week because he was a jerk. The three friends were dancing and then another boy approached them, he was very handsome, like a model.

Jack: Hello, my name is Jack, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are.

He said as he looked at Maria.

Naomi: Wow, handsome boy, I'm sorry but my friend María has a boyfriend.

Jack: It's okay, I just wanted to buy you three a drink and maybe get Maria's number.

María: I appreciate the compliments, but I have to reject your proposal, as my friend said, I have a boyfriend.

Jack: I understand, I'll be there with some friends, if you change your mind come find me.

After that, the boy left with his friends.

Lily: He was gorgeous and super sexy, how lucky you are, María.

Naomi: I would have accepted his proposal, knowing him a little, you are not cheating on your boyfriend either.

Lily: Look, he's looking at you, Maria, hehe.

María: Let's change the subject now.

Naomi: For once it's okay, girl, have a little fun, we're drunk, we won't tell anything.

Lily: I would if I were you, Maria.

Maria: No...

The girls continued drinking and dancing, María now felt watched, she couldn't stop thinking about the boy, she turned to look at him and exchanged glances with him, he winked at her, but she ignored him. María felt horny from the looks and the , but she continued dancing with her friends. Two boys approached and took Lily and Naomi to the boys' bathroom to fuck, they said goodbye to María and told her again to go with the handsome boy.

Maria was left alone dancing for a while and Jack approached her again.

Jack: Hello, are you alone? I can keep you company.

Maria: Well, okay, thank you.

Jack and María stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds and María couldn't resist kissing that boy as handsome as a model. After a minute of passionate kissing, Jack told her to go to the girls' bathroom.

Once there, Maria sat on the toilet and Jack pulled down his pants, leaving his cock at Maria's face height. His cock was very hard and throbbing, but...

But...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)