More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do they land?

In a neighborhood

Xaxby stretched, the interstellar trip from Bredon to Earth taking a toll on his body. “I cannot wait to empty some DNA into a female!” he exclaimed, stretching out his arms. He thought about the variety of women he would be able to fuck. I hope they have some of those Stepford Wives somewhere. he thought to himself. Or anything resembling a bimbo or whatever they call them. he smiled, looking at his sex pistol, thinking of how much fun he could have with some women. As he looked down, looking for somewhere to land, he came across a quaint neighborhood. Each house matched the next one in the row, almost as if someone had copied and pasted each house into existence. The yards were kept neat by hard working gardeners and a few of the yards had for sale signs in front of them. “I guess it would be good to get a base of operations.” Xaxby said to himself. He made sure to land far enough away in the woods to avoid being seen. He focused on himself and transformed into a strapping young man, his tight t-shirt showing the slight bulges of his muscles as his jeans hinted at the immense size of his cock with the faintest outline. Looking at himself in the mirror, he made sure he had all the parts an attractive human male had in the face, since he already knew he was packing. Satisfied, Xaxby left his ship and made a straight line toward one of the houses with a sign in front. As he reached the end of the driveway, he looked at the house he selected and nodded. “This will do.”

“Hello!” a voice greeted from behind Xaxby, he turned to find an attractive woman smiling behind him. She pushed her auburn hair behind her glasses, smiling as he noticed her suit with a mintish green shirt, that could hardly contain her rather large, breasts as her skirt hugged her pleasant ass. “Were you looking to buy today?” she asked, bringing Xaxby back to reality.

“Um…yeah, sort of?” he hesitated, trying to control his erection from giving him away too early.

“Well, I’m Gina, and you are?”

“Xa…vier. Xavier, that’s a human name.”

“What?” Gina asked, shaking his hand.

“That’s a…Cuban name?” He tried to cover, somehow taken aback by this strange woman.

“I’m not sure myself,” Gina answered, breaking their handshake, “but what I am certain of is that you could be in this house!” she waved her hands as though she had revealed a wonderful prize to a show contestant. “and I’m the person to talk to so you can see inside!” she waved Xaxby to follow her inside, him more than happy to follow her sweet ass.

As they entered the house, Gina continued her tour. “As you see here, you have a fully stocked kitchen,” she rubbed her hand on the countertop “granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances…” her words drifted away as Xaxby’s thoughts became louder to himself.

Damn, she would be a great start. He thought to himself, occasionally nodding to avoid simply staring. It was getting hard, just like his growing cock, he was imagining all the babies he would fuck into her and how much bigger her already sizeable tits would get. As they ascended the stairs, Gina stopped halfway, and grabbed the railing. Xaxby acted quick and caressed her. “Are you okay?” he asked, slight concern in his voice.

“Uh…yeah…I think.” She almost whispered. “Just, got a little light headed all of a sudden.”

Xaxby realized that it may have been his sudden output of pheromones as he became aroused. “Here, let’s get to the bedroom so you can sit.” Gina nodded in agreement as they made their way upstairs together. Once they were there, Gina broke off from Xaxby and waved to him that she was okay. As she slowly made her way to the bed, she plopped down, causing her chest to jiggle and break free from their straining bond.

“Oh, shit!” Gina quietly exclaimed, attempting to cover herself up. “I’m so sorry, I…I didn’t use to be like this.”

“I’m sure you were always beautiful.” Xaxby said coyly.

Gina blushed and lowered her arms, almost showing off her pronounced cleavage.

“That’s sweet, but I mean this…size.” She explained. “I used to be a skinny girl with some curves, but during college, I just kept gaining weight.” She cupped her breasts, “and you can see where it mostly went.” She chuckled and shook her head. “Sometimes I wish I could go back to when I was young and could try again.” She went on. “Why am I telling you this?” Her breath became short, as she mindlessly started to unbutton the rest of her blouse.

“Because you want to sell me a house.” Xaxby said, moving closer. “And this is certainly a way to test out the bedroom.”

“But it’s not right Xavier,” Gina almost moaned, not realizing she had removed her bra, letting her sizable melons free. She threw it to the side as she started to rub her moistening pussy. “I just met you, and I have to be professional.” Her breaths became less labored, as though regaining some of her logic. “Still…” She stroked her pussy again, conflicted on what to do.

“I’ll be honest with you.” Xaxby said, enjoying the conflict. “I want to fuck a lot of babies into you. You have the perfect body for it.” He could see Gina’s face contort a bit when he said babies. “You can either let me fuck you, or you’re going to suffer a bit, your choice.” Xaxby said, going a little darker than intended. Of course, he was getting some serious blue balls. “It’s up to you.”

What does Gina decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)