More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Did he come out the elevator?/where eles was he in the hotel? Or was he any where eles?

In a jungle

Rob Anderson was laying on the ground. When laying on the ground he heard the birds in the back ground chirpings while hearing the sound of monkeys as well. When Rob Anderson was still Laying on the ground with his eyes close said "Why am I hearing birds and monkeys?" as he still laid on the ground. Then as Rob slowly woke up still laying on the grass of the jungle, he then started to look around to where he was a he saw that he was in the jungle with his eyes wide open. Then as Rob saw the jungle that he was in he then looked at his body as he realize in shock that he is naked in a jungle with not one piece of clothing on him.

Then As Rob saw that he was naked in the jungle, he freaked out as he shouted making the birds fly away, as he then got off the ground that he was laying on. He looked around to see the trees, bushes, rocks, birds flying in the air, monkeys jumping from tree to tree and a Zebra running pass him. There as Rob naked and all, saw where he was and how he appeared to be, as he had a confused look on his face. "Why am I here?, and what type of Ace Ventura, Jungle boy type of shit is this?" asked Rob to himself as he then started to walk through the jungle that he was in, bare and naked as he was. When walking in the jungle, Rob Anderson thought of himself as some type of naturist or nudist as he saw his nudity as it was one with nature itself. He felt some breeze blowing cross his body as he walk so freely through the jungle.

Rob walking through the jungle naked, he said to himself "man this doesn't feel so bad, only if my wife was here, but then again she might see me like this" as he continued to walk through the jungle while ignoring his own nakedness. Then all of a sudden, as Rob walked into the jungle he heard some noise behind him as he knew he wasn't alone.

How was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)