More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Choose an option.

In a crib

Alexa turned to the right as she woke up and was surprised when she was met with big white bars. “Huh?” She looked confused as she laid on her back and looked at the ceiling which had a mobile spinning around.

Alexa’s eyes widened in surprise as she sat up, looking around. She looked down and found herself in a really bulky diaper that was cold and dark an indication of wetting but it had dried.

Alexa looked right. She saw the bars were up and looked at what seemed like some sort of oversized nursery. Everything you would find in a nursery was here, except they were all bigger in size. Alexa looked left and found herself staring at a pink wall with unicorns on them. She looked forward. There was a window with the drapes pulled over it.

Alexa sat up. She eyed the door. It was shut. But there was a faint light coming from the bottom. “What is… what is happening?”

Suddenly the door knob began to turn. Alexa didn’t know if she wanted to learn who was going to enter, but she knew it was inevitable. She watched as the door began to open and looked to see who it was.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)